ES Recruitment Drive
Off-topic: What's wrong with boxing addiction?

On-Topic: Posted new build with an epic new feature (courtesy of Skazz)

Feature is... Heels!

Modified feet that when you are falling backwards, you will lean forwards by contracting ankles

This leads to more overall balance and easier walking
dudes i love this mod an all i mean it greats but why r they so many differents Ones
like it says\
46reatori boxing
47 realtoriboxing
whats with that
an why the heLL DO WE START ABOVE THE GROUND
Don't Double Post! GRRRR! -Skazz
Last edited by Skazz; Jul 17, 2008 at 11:45 PM.
Originally Posted by SubZero12 View Post
dudes i love this mod an all i mean it greats but why r they so many differents Ones
like it says\
46reatori boxing
47 realtoriboxing
whats with that

One, don't double post.

Two, it's a WiP, a.k.a, a work in progress.

There is a new mode every time he makes it better.

Please, take a look at the fuggin topic name before you post next time.

Also, you start off the ground because that's how you get into a good position for boxing.

|:U
Last edited by rittu; Jul 17, 2008 at 09:29 PM.
the numbers correspond to the build number
46realtoriboxing = Build 0.46

as for why we start above the ground, it lets you have more dynamic stances such as a low stance or a defensive stance
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

I've got my ass back into gear, and posted a little update.
A version without forward thrust, where you start on the ground, and an experimental version where your shoulders and pecs work differently.
Note the word experimental; we want feedback on this thing. Also bear in mind that I haven't worked on the cosmetic part yet, and I -know- it looks a bit silly

Check out the first post!
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Off-Topic : The same way you downloaded the other builds?

On-Topic : Released 49c which has some minor adjustments from 49b. Also, Skazz and I are still waiting for feedback about the experimentaltoriboxing build.

Here are some replays thats shows the benefits of the "remake" of the toriboxing mod (must have 49c)
Last edited by Smilies2; Nov 27, 2008 at 10:34 PM.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out