Toribash
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
Yo, welcome back

Thanks, i'm glad to be back <3
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Imagine leaving a clan cuz you annoyed someone and got kicked from a discord

Hi!
So I should explain a bit as to why I left Adventure.
A year or two ago I was in a clan called Liquor, which consisted of many amazing players in my own opinion and it was a really good family to be in. It was actually the longest clan I was in, apart from the one I founded.
I left the other day because, honestly, I got tired of Adventure. Do not take that in a bad way, but I felt as though nothing was going to happen.
I was put into a chat with the ex-Liquor members and I thought of an idea: Why not bring back Liquor?
So Wizard, I left because I wanted to actually do something in the clan system and not just sit around. I annoyed you, but I annoy everyone. I told you since day one, that is who I am. I got kicked from the discord fully expecting it.
Now you can claim I left because I got kicked from discord or annoyed someone(s), but that would go against everything I have been since I was kindlebob in 2013.
I left so I could revive a family. And I hope you can at least respect that.
Thank you for your time guys, and good luck with everything.
-Frost
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Hi!
So I should explain a bit as to why I left Adventure.
A year or two ago I was in a clan called Liquor, which consisted of many amazing players in my own opinion and it was a really good family to be in. It was actually the longest clan I was in, apart from the one I founded.
I left the other day because, honestly, I got tired of Adventure. Do not take that in a bad way, but I felt as though nothing was going to happen.
I was put into a chat with the ex-Liquor members and I thought of an idea: Why not bring back Liquor?
So Wizard, I left because I wanted to actually do something in the clan system and not just sit around. I annoyed you, but I annoy everyone. I told you since day one, that is who I am. I got kicked from the discord fully expecting it.
Now you can claim I left because I got kicked from discord or annoyed someone(s), but that would go against everything I have been since I was kindlebob in 2013.
I left so I could revive a family. And I hope you can at least respect that.
Thank you for your time guys, and good luck with everything.
-Frost

That's respectable, but leaving without a word of goodbye isn't so much
how can u get bored of something when ur never even there lol

anyway bye good luck with the revival i guess
He is my fam, no matter we are in same clan or not :3

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor