Toribash
Original Post
[Panda] - Recruitment

Click IMG for clan thread

Adventure is currently recruiting.

JOIN THE DISCORD

Simply leave a free-form application below, and we'll put you up for discussion. Tell us about yourself and why you want to join. Think of this clan more like a community than your traditional clan - meaning that we don't care much for winning wars or getting to #1 on the clan leaderboard - we just want to have fun and be friendly.

Keep in mind that we may take up to a week to decide.

Good luck!
Last edited by Surge_old2; Jan 6, 2018 at 06:55 PM.
Originally Posted by Faker View Post
I see u took my alt clans tag. I will remember this.

Hey, dude, sorry about that, but we'd prefer if this thread was purely for applications.
Hello, my names oscar.
I'm a 17 year old brown man from Britain.
My belt on tb is also brown but I am not an alt. I started playing toribash in 2013 and started sparring december 2013.
I am active on the forums and I am active ingame, toribash will always be one of my favourite games.

I intend to participate in wars and events. At the moment Im very rusty in abd but I am determined to get better so I can start earning sum tc
and toribash pussy.

I have many games, my favs are Rocket league (Used to be top 100), toribash, Hearthstone and starbound. Below are sum of my replays, I got in ormo sometime this year.
I want to join this clan because Surge is a cool dude and id like to help a clan get to #1. I also want to meet more people like surge and hopefully make
sum new tb mates.
Attached Files
Alaskan Thunderfuck.rpl (541.3 KB, 6 views)
Cheeky little thang.rpl (1.74 MB, 6 views)
sparring_lookout.tbm (28.0 KB, 4 views)
oscar100 - KaptainKush.rpl (483.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by oscar100; Oct 1, 2017 at 06:03 PM.
Thanks for the app! (please join the Discord if you have an account)

Under discussion.
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 1, 2017 at 06:06 PM.
My name is Maxime , I come from belgium so, I speak french (my english is terrible by the way)
I'm playing toribash everyday and I'm very active on the forum too. I'm playing chill with my ingame friends and i dont have any special rewards
I want to join adventure because i'm looking for an active clan with a good ambience and also with active players who have a good mentality.
ADVENTURE . AEON
Originally Posted by EradeoStar View Post
My name is Maxime , I come from belgium so, I speak french (my english is terrible by the way)
I'm playing toribash everyday and I'm very active on the forum too. I'm playing chill with my ingame friends and i dont have any special rewards
I want to join adventure because i'm looking for an active clan with a good ambience and also with active players who have a good mentality.

Posted for discussion!
Originally Posted by EradeoStar View Post

I'm sorry, but you have been rejected. Best of luck to you
Tree
my name is rayan
I am 17 years old
My froms is mexico

My belt in TB is yellow
I am active in the forums and am active in the game.

I intend to participate in wars and events. At the moment I am very rusty but I am determined to improve.

I want to join this clan because the type and id like to help a clan get # 1. I also want to meet more people and I hope they do
sum of new companions.

PD: My English is bad