Toribash
I've never had sleep paralysis so to be honest I don't know what it feels like. I think it happens more to adults and elderly
Is there a cure for this? I really want to know because everytime I get sleep paralysis I see that 2 headed baby monster thing you see in Silent Hill 4

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page

Originally Posted by Sparturnha View Post
Is there a cure for this? I really want to know because everytime I get sleep paralysis I see that 2 headed baby monster thing you see in Silent Hill 4

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

A cure lmao?

As if this is an illness or something. The best cure is to learn about it, learn techniques to turn it into lucid dreaming and other amazing things.
You need to stop being afraid and start taking control of the experience and enjoying it.
Once you learn about it you can start to recognize different states of sleeping and wake yourself up before you go into the paralysis.

Sleep Paralysis is a gift.

I see it this way mainly after taking psychedelic drugs, i would recommend this as well if you become interested in the dream world.
Fistoflife is a fucking sleep extraordinaire controlling dreams feels amazing being able to fly get superpowers and such its fucking amazing to be honest but if you wanna learn lucid dreaming so badly i might add lucid dreaming too much might lead to you getting crazy and having constant sleep paralysis as someone once said
"It feels like reality isnt reality and i try to summon a toaster but can't"
There are dangers to it but if you can control it well it really does feel amazing jts worth the risk