Ranking
Application

-GMT: -5

-Past Clans: Evil, some others I can't remember, been inactive for a while

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: Name change from BagleCagle

-Why do you still play Toribash today? I really enjoy the unique gameplay

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash? To become more proficient at game modes outside of aikido based mods

-Why do you want to join [eVo]? On recommendation from Tripstone and this is also a clan I've held to a high standard for a long time, I believe you can still see an old app from years ago, I think it is in the old app thread.

-What can you bring to [eVo]? I'm a pretty decent player, easy to get along with

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who? Tripstone, used to be acquaintances with ofCannabis and Dimebag

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord? Of course

Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better:
My name is Brandon, Bagel was my high school nickname. I am currently attending college as an Accounting Major. Major wise I am a sophmore, due to spending several years part-time and undecided. I live in the dorms August through April with 3 roommates. In the summer I work on a construction crew pouring concrete. I am a member of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity so I have obligations to do community service and party now and then with them. In my free time, I like to go backpacking/hiking/camping, or participate in just about any sport that is available, unless it takes place on a ball diamond, but soccer and volleyball are preferred.
"FUCK
get to know me and find out
or some shit" -Tripstone

Also include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord. I am in the EVO discord

Experience

Nice, we will be taking this app into review
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Hi Evo.

-GMT: 1+ hour

-Past Clans: My past clans are( I don't quite remember all of them ) Nitro, MAU, Smile, and a few more ( The once I didn't know )

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: This is my main account, I don't remember all of the accounts I have in Toribash but one is Fr4me.

-Why do you still play Toribash today? Yeah, I would say so.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash? I would like to improve in replay making. I have the basics down but I wanna accomplish more in that regards.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]? I wanna join Evo because it seems like an amazing community to hang around with. There are a few people on here that are really amazing to talk to but that's not the only reason why I wanna join Evo. I want to learn from other people in Evo, they're inspirable

-What can you bring to [eVo]? Confusion and memes, talks and beer, and a bit of giggle.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who? Idk if Fred counts but that dude is one of them.

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord? Yeah, I would love to do that.

Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better:
My real name is Jonathan, I do agriculture in Mid-west Sweden. I like to play video games in my spare time and laugh with my real life friends.

Also include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord.

John On Discord#4843

Also for some fun, here's a few replays of me failing at this game
Attached Files
Torix - Friction.rpl (109.8 KB, 3 views)
Torix - Offline.rpl (76.3 KB, 3 views)
Torix - Redemption.rpl (159.1 KB, 3 views)
SparringSuq.rpl (818.8 KB, 3 views)

kk will take it into review
Application
Timezone:USE (-5hr GMT)
name: VietnamGoo
Past clans: Origin, left because they weren't active enough for me, seeing that i play quite a bit whenever i have the time.
belt: Green currently, in past accounts (that i have forgotten the name and password of since i took almost a two year break) i was once a black belt.

I still play toribash today because it is fascinating to me. I like learning how different joints and actions affect the character, and i like the feeling of winning (or losing if i learn something useful). In toribash i hope to achieve good things for my clan, and i want to develop as a player that can do everything, not just simple mods. I want to join eVo because everybody is always active, and everybody i have met has not been toxic and has helped me learn. I can bring... well... I'm not that good at the game yet, seeing as i took a break for 2 years and forgot nearly everything (but i'm relearning quick) I do not personally know anybody from eVo. I would be willing to speak with eVo members on discord (already in the server ;) ), my name is ben, and my preferred method of contact is discord. Thank you and i hope you consider me joining eVo!
Last edited by VietnamGoo; Nov 24, 2018 at 10:23 PM. Reason: messed up time zone area
another one wooyaaa
Originally Posted by VietnamGoo View Post
Timezone:USE (-5hr GMT)
name: VietnamGoo
Past clans: Origin, left because they weren't active enough for me, seeing that i play quite a bit whenever i have the time.
belt: Green currently, in past accounts (that i have forgotten the name and password of since i took almost a two year break) i was once a black belt.

I still play toribash today because it is fascinating to me. I like learning how different joints and actions affect the character, and i like the feeling of winning (or losing if i learn something useful). In toribash i hope to achieve good things for my clan, and i want to develop as a player that can do everything, not just simple mods. I want to join eVo because everybody is always active, and everybody i have met has not been toxic and has helped me learn. I can bring... well... I'm not that good at the game yet, seeing as i took a break for 2 years and forgot nearly everything (but i'm relearning quick) I do not personally know anybody from eVo. I would be willing to speak with eVo members on discord (already in the server ;) ), my name is ben, and my preferred method of contact is discord. Thank you and i hope you consider me joining eVo!

Hey man, I remember you! We talked about clans and I told you that you should leave (Origin) if you thought they were inactive.
Unfortunately, I think I speak for the whole clan when I say I'll have to tell you no.
We're an old clan with old members mate, and there are plenty of active clans who are closer to your level of skill/maturity in Toribash.

Good luck mate!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]