Toribash
Just noting here we use this thread mostly if not only for recruitment reasons.

We are mostly active on the discord and are usually talking in the members chat.

If you would like to talk to us, please join there.
IGN/Real Name: Goat
Have you been tested: Nah
How long have you played mushu: On and off since 2009
1-10, what skill level are you: 7 maybe?
Do you know any members: Elite, Shinigami, Damano1 and Nugget. I recognize a few names in the list but don't know them on a more personal level.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because Mushu and it's variants are my best mod(s). It would be nice to meet some new people and improve my skills. I think {TM} has a lot of potential as well.

I read the OP
Attached Files
Opener1.rpl (11.0 KB, 2 views)
Opener2.rpl (13.7 KB, 2 views)
Opener3.rpl (16.5 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
IGN/Real Name: Goat
Have you been tested: Nah
How long have you played mushu: On and off since 2009
1-10, what skill level are you: 7 maybe?
Do you know any members: Elite, Shinigami, Damano1 and Nugget. I recognize a few names in the list but don't know them on a more personal level.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because Mushu and it's variants are my best mod(s). It would be nice to meet some new people and improve my skills. I think {TM} has a lot of potential as well.

I read the OP

Under Discussion.
Hello! my name is nathan or nmasters31 in game.
I was tested by elite
Mushu has been my favorite mod since i started playing about 2 years ago. At least 5k of my almost 7k have been mushu or boxshu.
I know chaos, elite, and ipod.
Id say mushu skill is probably like an 8.
i can post replays later if really need be.
I would like to join because im looking for a community of high level mushu players: i dont find this very often as most of the people i play with IG are aikido players. Sorry for the somewhat shitty app, hopefully ill hear from yall soon. Cheers!
[a]dventure
Originally Posted by nmasters31 View Post
I was tested by elite
Mushu has been my favorite mod since i started playing about 2 years ago. At least 5k of my almost 7k have been mushu or boxshu.
I would like to join because im looking for a community of high level mushu players: i dont find this very often as most of the people i play with IG are aikido players. Sorry for the somewhat shitty app, hopefully ill hear from yall soon. Cheers!

Under Discussion Mate.
Originally Posted by nmasters31 View Post
I was tested by elite

You have been accepted, Welcome to Team Mushu. ^^
Thanks! Happy to be here- I've got a busy couple days coming up but hopefully I'll see some of y'all around soon! I'll be sure to be here/discord as well
[a]dventure
You earned the spot my guy lol, anyhow I've been busy, still on discord and things