Toribash
Original Post
Clan Members Activity Chart
why only leaders have access to it?

I really don't see a reason for this not being public (by public I mean members only though obviously) and asking the leaders to show me all the time (being as anxious and curious as I am) has been a pain in the ass, both for my leaders and me.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Because you should keep your nose out of other people's business. It's a tool only available to leaders for a reason.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Because you should keep your nose out of other people's business. It's a tool only available to leaders for a reason.

and I want to know that reason

I don't know why you would say this though, I just want to see my personal status to be honest. And I am talking about members knowing their own clan activity, what's wrong about it?

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Per-person it only shows how many games they've played, you can already see how many games you've done in the shop.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Per-person it only shows how many games they've played, you can already see how many games you've done in the shop.

in this month? Doesn't activity checks work by monthly play count?

edit: I found this "in game earnings" thing, is that it?
edit2: still wanted a formal explanation of why its access is restricted to leaders though :^S
Last edited by Lionet; Jan 4, 2019 at 10:04 PM.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i mean.... you can just check they're ingame earnings and it'll tell you when they've played and how many games they did at the time. You can do that for every member as it is now, does that help?
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
i mean.... you can just check they're ingame earnings and it'll tell you when they've played and how many games they did at the time. You can do that for every member as it is now, does that help?

a lot, thank you very much

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
in this month? Doesn't activity checks work by monthly play count?

tl;dr

It's a combo of a few things:
  • Ingame activity (max of 45 points if 50% of the clan are active) - players need to do 5 games a month to be classed as ingame active. Having 25 members ingame active also gets the max of 45 points.
    NOTE - SINGLE PLAYER DOES NOT COUNT
  • Clan wars (max of 15 points if 7 wars are completed) - self explanatory, doesn't matter if you win or lose.
  • Clan XP (max of 10 points for 1000 XP) - 1 XP = 0.01 point ; 100 XP = 1 point etc.
  • Clan board posts (max of 30 points) - 50 posts = 25 points ; 200 posts = 30 points.

There's also this recent addition to the checks:
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Total number of active players now can affect your point gain for ingame activity.
  • Clans with 5 active players or less will get activePlayersCount * 5 points for activity, no matter the total members count.
    This means that any clan with at least 5 active players is guaranteed to receive 25 points for activity.
  • Clans with more than 5 active players will receive points accordingly to already existing system (percentage of active players) if that number exceeds 25 points.

More info & discussion about clan checks in this thread

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
not really what I meant there, I know how overall clan activity works. I was more focused on being able to check each member games in the current month and also my clan status (whether we are in green or not) but looks like it's possible through In-Game Earnings session.

I would close this thread, my personal affliction is already healed, but the main question of this thread remains unanswered, or at least was not answered properly.

I still don't see a clear or formal reason for only leaders being able to see in-game activity from members so easily while other members are forced to pass through all this procedure merely to see how many games were played in this month.
I'm aware this isn't a major problem, but I don't see why a regular member such as myself can't see my own clan score in this month activity check. I mean... We are already able to start wars by ourselves, why can't we be aware of our clan status?

Just to be clear, I don't want to start a fuss and I will make this a suggestion in S&I once I'm aware of what kind of justification exists for this feature be working like this, so please just take off my doubt (it's literally the first question I wrote in OP) and I will close this thread shortly thereafter.

edit: Thank you in advance for the information and attention SkulFuk, I'm not trying to discredit your help.
-----

Taking a look in this thread, when duck and sir speak about being able to see your own clan data:

Originally Posted by sir View Post
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
What sort of data will be accessible? Will it show points per member or for the entire clan? Who can see this data? And how often will it be updated?

List of all clan members with number of games played within a selected time period, summarized ingame activity stats, number of posts in your clan board, number of wars played and XP earned. Updated live, accessible in clan edit page.

doesn't really sounds like "leaders will be able to see their own clan status" or anything alike, but rather that the clan will be able to see it. And I still see no harm in the tool working this way
Last edited by Lionet; Jan 5, 2019 at 07:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Might just be a misstake on duck's end writing that response.

I dont see why it is necessary for members of a clan to see the activity page anyways.
If you want to know so badly if member 1 played 69 games this month or if member 2 played 38, just check their earnings.

You dont really need to know all the other things, unless the leaders of your clan think you should know for some reason.

Maby they made it so to make the leader rank actually feel special compared to the other ranks, or maby because normal members dont need to know, or maby there is a completely different reason.

Who am i to tell you how things are anyways.
Last edited by MagikerN; Jan 6, 2019 at 03:44 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3