Banners by Pal

Members

Soap
Cheeseburger
Dscigs

Rules

No spamming/useless posts.
Respect your fellow clan members.
Follow all of these rules as well as the forum rules.
Don't be a jackass in the forums or ingame.
If asked to leave our thread by a member, you must not post anymore. Not even "sorry" or "why". You can PM the person about that.

We actually don't use IRC. We do, however, have a public Skype group which you should be able to join using this link.

Joining Quackle

Quackle is an invite only clan. Meaning that there is no application.

There is, however, a thread used specifically for people wanting to join.

If you'd like to join, post here.

Donating

If you'd like to donate, you can send any amount of TC or items to "Quackle", and it will be documented here.

Alliances

To apply for an alliance, DO NOT POST HERE. Send a PM to Soap. Make sure you make it clear whether you want a clan alliance or a single alliance.

Clan Alliances

Player Alliances

Last edited by Clay; Feb 19, 2014 at 06:53 AM.
So yeah. Just here to say that this is my new clan, invite only, message me if you think you'd like to run with me in my new adventure. :P
QUACKLE!

By the description I'd say this was a clan about choking ducks.

I'm in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Me and like 20 tori people were in a Skype call and decided to all spam a server at once. It was probably the funniest thing I've done on Toribash. But I had been banned by a user in another server so I switched to another profile (Quackle) to play (This was all before the spamming). 1 week ban, nothing too serious. It was worth it.

Oh, and welcome CheeseBurger to the clan! <3