Toribash
IGN: Azuno XX

Belt: Black belt

Favorite Mod: Aikido, Judo, Wushu, bouncing swords and taekyon

Best Mod: Judo

Skype: I dont have skype and I can´t downloaded because my wife doesn´t like it and we share this computer.

where you’re from: Im from Mexico, but now I´m living in the US.

tell us something about yourself: Well my name is Luis Sainz. Im 29 years old. I was born in mexico but now Im in the US. I have a wife. We live in an apartment. I am a very cool guy. I have lots of friends and I play toribash all day.

Why you want to join this clan: I want to join this clan because I will like to to have (powpow) before my name and because I know 2 members of this clan.

How can you help the clan:
Honestly I´ve never been in a clan before but, I think that I will be very helpful because I play toribash all day and Im very active in the game. I think that I have a lot of skills in this game. On the mods that I mentioned I now a technique that can block any attack. I am a very good team member. I can get along with others very easily. and I am a very good toribash player.
-----
I know TimeWorker and another guy that I forgot his name but has the same intro as timeworker.
Last edited by azunoXX; Dec 21, 2016 at 06:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
IGN:ka53
GMT:+1
Belt: Black belt (soon 2nd dan)
Favorite Mod: aikido,judo,wushu/mushu,xspar....and more
Best Mod: aikido
Skype: none.Sorry but i can't use skype, doesn't work well for my computer
bio:Hi,my real name is Sean, im 15 years old.
i live in Belgium(Europe).Quiet person but when it comes to games like TB, then u now i talk alot.I have a good sense of humor and heart.I'm always active(unactive-i'm out doing something or in a party/family).I like to have FUN and have lots of laughs with other peoples/clan members/friends.My goal in toribash is- To be a LEGEND and bring this clan up to the top.I joined TB March 17, 2012.But i have been unactive for 2 years(2014-2015), But i saw a video (spar) that made me inspire to play this game even more..
Why you want to join this clan:I've seen alot of clan members(PowPow).I have been trying to join any clan,but my friend(in this clan)told me or invited me to try this clan.And i said sure why not.;)
How can you help the clan: I can make logo designs or something or edit images for the clan,i'm sure that i'm nice around this clan,help with recruiting/giving guides about this clan and further.I think i can help this clan alot.^-^ ;3
Originally Posted by ka53 View Post
IGN:ka53
GMT:+1
Belt: Black belt (soon 2nd dan)
Favorite Mod: aikido,judo,wushu/mushu,xspar....and more
Best Mod: aikido
Skype: none.Sorry but i can't use skype, doesn't work well for my computer
bio:Hi,my real name is Sean, im 15 years old.
i live in Belgium(Europe).Quiet person but when it comes to games like TB, then u now i talk alot.I have a good sense of humor and heart.I'm always active(unactive-i'm out doing something or in a party/family).I like to have FUN and have lots of laughs with other peoples/clan members/friends.My goal in toribash is- To be a LEGEND and bring this clan up to the top.I joined TB March 17, 2012.But i have been unactive for 2 years(2014-2015), But i saw a video (spar) that made me inspire to play this game even more..
Why you want to join this clan:I've seen alot of clan members(PowPow).I have been trying to join any clan,but my friend(in this clan)told me or invited me to try this clan.And i said sure why not.;)
How can you help the clan: I can make logo designs or something or edit images for the clan,i'm sure that i'm nice around this clan,help with recruiting/giving guides about this clan and further.I think i can help this clan alot.^-^ ;3

Originally Posted by azunoXX View Post
IGN: Azuno XX

Belt: Black belt

Favorite Mod: Aikido, Judo, Wushu, bouncing swords and taekyon

Best Mod: Judo

Skype: I dont have skype and I can´t downloaded because my wife doesn´t like it and we share this computer.

where you’re from: Im from Mexico, but now I´m living in the US.

tell us something about yourself: Well my name is Luis Sainz. Im 29 years old. I was born in mexico but now Im in the US. I have a wife. We live in an apartment. I am a very cool guy. I have lots of friends and I play toribash all day.

Why you want to join this clan: I want to join this clan because I will like to to have (powpow) before my name and because I know 2 members of this clan.

How can you help the clan:
Honestly I´ve never been in a clan before but, I think that I will be very helpful because I play toribash all day and Im very active in the game. I think that I have a lot of skills in this game. On the mods that I mentioned I now a technique that can block any attack. I am a very good team member. I can get along with others very easily. and I am a very good toribash player.
-----
I know TimeWorker and another guy that I forgot his name but has the same intro as timeworker.

Both Invited! Welcome to our clan and Please stay active.Have fun!
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
IGN : karateka13
Belt: I'm 2nd Dan Black Belt, very soon 3rd Dan Black Belt
Favorite mod: My favorite mods are Wushu, Judo, Mushu, Boxshu mushu and aikidobigdojo (ABD)
Best mod: my best mod is Judo
Skype : I can not have Skype because my parents do not likes socials networks so that's why I'm not Skype ( basically my parents find it would bring problems )
Where are you from: I come from Belgium in the province of Li&egrave;ge
Tell us about you: So to tell you everything I'm a girl, my name is Amandine, by the way I did not tell you that I can not help but play video games (I love her), in The more I can my favorite video games are Toribash, Warthunder, Farcry, etc. I forgot to tell you my first language is not English but French, I also speak a little Spanish can. Otherwise I have quite a lot of Hobby and activity like Basketball, played the guitar, sung and even do some music on my youtube channel (REMIXduMouve) subscribe if you wish . XD, I have a lot of animals of the kind, I have a dog, 2 turtles, 2 cats, fish, ...
Why do you want to join the clan: Then I want to join clan because it seems to me perfect for the fight and especially for the support of one to the other.
How can you help the clan :I f you have a problem in the clan you can always count on me karateka13 for you lend a strong hand, I'm sure I can help you To advanced in classing clan. If I come in the clan it is also for the friendship and respect of others to be present and then as they say the Powers Punch are solidarity among them. If not I am powerful and intelligent to be able to help you and be a good member of your clan ^^

Thank you very much for reading my presentation, Many thanks to you the Powers Punch (I love you)

Karateka13
KARATEKA <3

KARATEKA <3

Originally Posted by karateka13 View Post
IGN : karateka13
Belt: I'm 2nd Dan Black Belt, very soon 3rd Dan Black Belt
Favorite mod: My favorite mods are Wushu, Judo, Mushu, Boxshu mushu and aikidobigdojo (ABD)
Best mod: my best mod is Judo
Skype : I can not have Skype because my parents do not likes socials networks so that's why I'm not Skype ( basically my parents find it would bring problems )
Where are you from: I come from Belgium in the province of Li&egrave;ge
Tell us about you: So to tell you everything I'm a girl, my name is Amandine, by the way I did not tell you that I can not help but play video games (I love her), in The more I can my favorite video games are Toribash, Warthunder, Farcry, etc. I forgot to tell you my first language is not English but French, I also speak a little Spanish can. Otherwise I have quite a lot of Hobby and activity like Basketball, played the guitar, sung and even do some music on my youtube channel (REMIXduMouve) subscribe if you wish . XD, I have a lot of animals of the kind, I have a dog, 2 turtles, 2 cats, fish, ...
Why do you want to join the clan: Then I want to join clan because it seems to me perfect for the fight and especially for the support of one to the other.
How can you help the clan :I f you have a problem in the clan you can always count on me karateka13 for you lend a strong hand, I'm sure I can help you To advanced in classing clan. If I come in the clan it is also for the friendship and respect of others to be present and then as they say the Powers Punch are solidarity among them. If not I am powerful and intelligent to be able to help you and be a good member of your clan ^^

Thank you very much for reading my presentation, Many thanks to you the Powers Punch (I love you)

Karateka13

Hi, nice app. If you don't mind, I need to test you in your best mod just for skills purpose.Meet me in-game or pm me on forums if you're ready.Thanks for applying!

All the best
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by bestboylol View Post

What do you need to be in clan:
1. must be Black belt or higher
2. Be active in toribash most of the time
3. Have skillz :33
4. Get luck :333
5. idk (LOL!!)

If you think you have these steps post the application below and we will check it if not check below

IGN:
Favorite Mod: (4-5 mod is good)
Best Mod: (1 mod)
Skype: (if you don’t have try to download or tell why you can’t)
where you’re from:
tell us something about yourself:
Why you want to join this clan:
How can you help the clan: (Make sure to make long paragraphs!!! If you guys don’t do it we won’t accept it or won’t read it)

Hello, My IGN is EpicNoobb I I am 14 I am a Black belt I my favorite mods are Realistic_bar_spar.tbm twinsword4fixed.tbm aikidobigdojo.tbm aikido.tbm mushu.tbm and 0parkour-the13ghost.tbm my best mod is probably aikido.tbm. I do have skype my username is No Name im from Delaware I have brown eyes I play this game alot always in my freetime andpeople used to hate me cause of how much luck I have. I always wanted to join a clan and I always had to post 3 replays and I never learned to do that and one time I got through the fighting part but they never let me in the clan so this clan is good so I dont have to post replays and I can be helpful if were in a war and we arent doing to good I could use my ability to go super 99% luck mode and possibly win.
can i join your clan . It says im not a black belt or higher but does it count if i have a old account that is a black dan 2. let me in guys. Peace
-----
Hello people from PowPow. I am 12 years old and im from Poland/England and i would like to join your clan. My favourite mod is Mushu. My Skype is bleid1231. I really do play alot of toribash from 17:00 to 22:30 nearly i play it every time. I could help the clan by training alot of attakind/defending.I could teach you how to do a easy backflip with landing and brutal kills. btw i do Youtube vids its Electro Gamer. And the good thing about me is that i always train with my friends.Mostly UKE. Thank you for reading this and goodbye.
-----
srry its attacking
Last edited by HypePunch; May 6, 2017 at 08:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump