ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hole in the Wall

Hey guys! Welcome to the Event Squad's new bi-weekly automated game show event!

The Event Squad is proud to present Hole in the Wall! In this event we will be providing you with bi-weekly obstacles to complete and doing so will allow you to win prizes! Each challenge will have a different wall, which means you'll have to do different poses to pass them each time! Those who get closest to matching the pose will receive better rewards than those who do not.

1. No Replay Hacking
2. Don't change any of the game rules (ctrl + g) in the mods.
3. No replay stealing

Go to News tab in game client and choose "Hole in the Wall" event and press "Participate" button on bottom right.

Pass the wall in any way:

1x + 2,000 TC

Pass the wall by doing the pose:

2x + + 5,000 TC

Best replay:

8x + + 50,000 TC
(the remaining 6 ST and 45K will be sent after judging is finished)

April 14th, 12:00 PM (GMT +1)

THANK BANDS & STATIC FOR THIS EVENT©
Attached Files
holeinthewall.tbm (11.4 KB, 99 views)
Last edited by TyphoN; Apr 13, 2019 at 04:43 AM.
Little notice: we'll be reviewing replays posted in the thread after deadline.
It's done to prevent situations when we end up sending rewards to users who post their replay here first and then upload it with game client after that twice.

Also, if in-game Hole in the Wall UI said the replay has been uploaded, it has actually been uploaded for review (that's kind of an answer to dragonguts's and others' questions whether it got uploaded). In case of error, it'd say what went wrong and not proceed to ending phrases.
front flip at the beginning
dab at the end
Attached Files
dab.rpl (211.3 KB, 8 views)
[Videomaker][Videos][Youtube]
done!

quick question. if some us use standalone on a version later than 5.3 ( when the new ui was added) how do we participate? just adding our replay here?
Attached Files
hole 1.rpl (77.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Navi; Mar 31, 2019 at 06:00 PM.
i cant send my replay through forums but i sent it through the send button thing
-----
i know this aint relevant but while i was playing the challenge my game glitched and took all 4 of my shiai tokens
Last edited by linknick; Apr 1, 2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
quick question. if some us use standalone on a version later than 5.3 ( when the new ui was added) how do we participate? just adding our replay here?

Yes, same as with other replay events.

Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
can we set tf to 1. if i go for style?

Yes, if you're making your replay in Free Play (don't change any other gamerules though).
Won't be able to set tf to 1 if you're making a replay with event UI, but you can still shift+space as Zibril said.
You can't say i don't did the pose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Attached Files
baby.rpl (34.0 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Kaneki333; Apr 1, 2019 at 07:56 PM.
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin