Toribash
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
What the community has to gain? The community doesn't lose anything just because a clan doesn't decide to war you. We didn't decide to not war you because you were a new clan. We war new clans all the time. It's the fact that it was a clan filled with alts and that typically turns people off for a variety of reasons. Mainly being that they are typically toxic(which your buddy confirmed upon entering the server, which is why you were promptly banned after)

Yes, most people have alternate accounts. But not everyone owns a clan that is over 50% alts. Slight difference. You don't need a new account to relearn the game. If anything, an overflow of alts hurts the game more than a clan saying "no" to warring a clan.

Apparently you've been nothing but polite to us. But joining a server and having the first thing your clanmate says to us is f*g bois, it makes that statement look pretty contradictory.

Also, like most others said, we just don't want to war you. This isn't a situation where old clans as a whole don't war new clans. We just don't want to war you specifically for reasons that apply specifically to your clan. If you don't like it, go war another clan. We aren't obligated to war everyone. We have the right to say no. If you don't like that, then maybe the war aspect of the game isn't for you.

My clan mate was expressing how much he wanted to war, that sentence was not meant to insult and you know it, however you were blunt and disrespectful. My clan gets insulted every time I'm on, just because its small and new, and its not fair to me or the new players I'm trying to encourage to play. I'm sorry if what he said was offensive to you guys, he did not mean it in an offensive manor, its just I think its important for old clans to step back and help new clans and new players.
Also I never have understood why people hate alts so much, as long as they aren't multi-clanning, the who cares? Its a bit of a generalisation that alts are toxic. I'm trying to give alts a chance to play in clans rather than being frowned upon and rejected by clans like yours, at least try to respect that...
Last edited by Vexup; Jan 22, 2019 at 11:21 PM.