Toribash
Original Post
Paypal Help
So basically my paypal got locked because I am under 18. ATM i have $52 on it and I can't send it to anyone and the only way I can withdraw money is to withdraw the money to my bank account. I do not have a bank account and it would be nice if you could help me. So if you do decided to help me you can keep some money or something.

Basically I link ur bank account and put in $52 and then unlink it and then you keep some cash(we will agree on this ) and then you send the rest to my new paypal. if i 'scam' or whatever which I won't u can always dispute i think.

Cheers

Zhu
So I'll do it but you gotta let me sign into your paypal and do it myself because I'm not sending bank info. It also might take a bit to process. lmk
Right and how do I know you might not steal private information etc. You're a friend and shit so I trust you but can i delete information such as an image of my passport? (they wanted it to try and get my account unlocked without any success l0l)

Editing my adress to a random one and my number etc.
Yeah change what you need, just consider the fact that by giving my bank info youd have info enough to access all my money but by having your account I'd only have access to the 52 in there. That's the only reason I'd prefer doing it myself.
Yes ik i trust you bro. Can't change my name l0l but changed my number and address to using random phone generator and random adress generator . Oh and i'll change the password too

Oh yeah and the security questions
-----
I'll leave my email that's fine
-----
Alright I'm about to PM u my password and shit. Trust <3
Last edited by zhuyuan; Mar 20, 2015 at 10:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump