Toribash
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Uhh what? How?
-----
I don't really remember the most unhealthy thing i did, but probably was playing with fire(and deodorant) and ending up almost burning my old house because i didn't notice fire was spreading and also almost killing a cat and some baby hamsters

jesus christ. you should become a pyro
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
mother of god, I love playing with fire too but never came close to burning anything.

About unhealty things... did this few years ago
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
ive falled like that on the ground too. my body just lost all its sense and all i could do is wave my arms and legs around like a squid. still though, its a pain in the ass.
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
jesus christ. you should become a pyro

Now that you mentioned i remembered i used to main pyro on tf2
good times :>
-----
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
mother of god, I love playing with fire too but never came close to burning anything.

I didn't saw the fire spreading, it just sparked on air and i tought nothing was going to happen(sparks are very small, you know when you're making a campfire and some light starts floating? Those are the "sparks"), so i just left the bathroom and went to play on pc for like 2 hours, when i heard my cat and could only see gray(this was the moment i noticed i fucked up).
it was the trash can that was burning, so i putted my clothe on my face(breathing smoke hurts the lungs) and threw the trash can on the toilet. After that i just took my hamsters, my cat and went to uncle's house.

Duuude that trick was going to look sick if you managed to make it
did it hurt?
Last edited by victortb; Dec 16, 2017 at 03:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Headed to my local ski hill tomorrow to start work, wish me luck! I'll be posting pictures of the day when it's over
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Duuude that trick was going to look sick if you managed to make it
did it hurt?

It was poor attempt for airflare, it's pretty difficult for me, still hadn't landed one :/ An yes it hurt xD for like 3 days haha But I'm making progress with this one tho

Have fun Karbn
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
It was poor attempt for airflare, it's pretty difficult for me, still hadn't landed one :/ An yes it hurt xD for like 3 days haha But I'm making progress with this one tho

Have fun Karbn

i like it

anotha question

não dói joca

But I'm making progress with this one tho

damn you have the moves.

First one probably did hurt a lot, my condolences for your head.