Toribash
Original Post
How to earn easy TC for free.
First off, this tutorial is 100% legal and is in no way scamming Toribash, Hampa, or in any way prohibited. It pretty simple, actually. It's a Project started by someone named Jijil that I met in-game. He told me he was trying to make a new TC chain. On average, you will make 200-1000 more TC PER DAY. That is with our current members, if more join, you could earn up to 3000 more DAILY. This sounds like a scam from the start, but all it's just a link that links to all the people's Toribash ads who've signed up.

Now how it works.
Every time someone or you clicks this link :
http://www.google.com, you, and about 20-30 other members get 30 TC. Now we have around 20 people a day who click this link. 20 x 30 = 600 TC - 30 TC (your click) = 560. That's almost 600 extra TC for you per day. We want you to join but you have to promise that you'll click it every time you use your computer. Try the link, you'll see that it isn't a scam. Then send your Toribash name, and your Toribash ad page to [email protected]. All you have to do is click his link (or links if you have Firefox) once daily, and you'll get tons of TC. I've signed up and I don't regret it.

You're probably wondering why we're being so nice, it's because for the more members we have, the more TC we get. At the same time, you guys get a LOT of free TC, too. So join and get the new Head Texture, Gradients, or pretty much ANYTHING from the shop much sooner.

People who've joined :
Jijil
shazikuro
tdp
coolino
killchill
brawl
haase
pashow
blacksoul
taf
tigrexman
nochilla
rayray
jcgrey2
tiebasher
sanex
ackman
darkjak
xicer
gerkiller
friis
snowflakeg
celebes
geast
tyfuu
doobiedoo3
marelons
darkjak
buttcheeks
danvari
maxiking2
dyingoff
dertod
rusher
waddledee
sixugly
shadow0306
gerbeast
spozel
archaeon
curse
killz
polarfuchs
cheezo
bigbad
irntam
chrisdom
isaac
shiroun
siedler084
csylux
king91
sakalas
torimon
xddd
karpata,
And myself have joined so far.

-PLEASE READ-
NOTE*
IF YOU HAVE FIREFOX YOU MUST USE ALL OF THE FIREFOX LINKS PROVIDED.*

Remember you will not receive TC as soon as I say I've added you. By that, I mean that I have sent an e-mail to Jijin with your information and he will soon add you to the list. You may have to be patient. TC .on.toribash.com sites only refresh every 24 hours, so your TC might take up to 24 hours.

And also, if you do not click whenever you're on, you will be taken off the list-.

IMPORTANT EDIT-

Jijin now has access to the thread and he's adding the many links! Thanks for all you believers! Enjoy your TC, and remember to click once daily, it's a team effort!

It might seem like a bit of a burden at first, but you absolutely MUST click all of the links if you want to recieve 500 tc. MUST MUST MUST! No shlepping, or you won't get any TC.
Last edited by Hamr; Aug 7, 2008 at 09:16 AM. Reason: IMPORTANT