Toribash
Original Post
League of Clans?
Well, Im a big football fan and I follow football(I mean what you call soccer lol) alot I got these two ideas that would be awesome if they could happen to Toribash.
I think it would be cool to have a League of clans every year with like 2 divisions and 10-15 clans participating in each division. There could be like 2 match days each week(mods could be like the WC mods), which each clan faces another clan and depending on the number of wins in that matchday, there could go 3 points to the clan with more wins, 1 point for a draw, and 0 for a loss. At the end of each year(or season), prizes would go to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd clans in the table and the bottom 3 from the first division go down to division 2 and the top 3 from division 2 come to division 1...
The problem with this is that it needs supervisors for each match server. But if this could happen it would be awesome.

My second idea is that when the clan leagues are up and running, There could be a transfer system for players between clans. For example some clan can offer Savage 20k and offer me 5k so I can be transferred to them. (Like I'm actually worth that much lol)

If this league thing is going to happen it needs a greatly organized program with lots of people willing to support it and supervise.

Well, any ideas? Do you want this to happen?
Alas this community sucks at arranging anything. Every single Clan League so far has been small disaster, because of the time zones & whatnot.
Originally Posted by eazi View Post
needs a greatly organized program with lots of people willing to support it and supervise.

Hah like that's ever going to happen. It would be cool but just not reachable.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS