Toribash
Original Post
1024x1024 ground texture
costs 200k torishop price
do it. make it happen.

the details on 512x ground are pixelated and it sucks when you can't see those small details that make it pop!

if this isn't implemented, I will be anger.
i think it depends on the quality of the image,if you look at my ground texture
it looks fine,to see any pixels in it you have to go to free camera and zoom
all the way to the floor.
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
i think it depends on the quality of the image,if you look at my ground texture
it looks fine,to see any pixels in it you have to go to free camera and zoom
all the way to the floor.

Doesn't really matter because if you go free camera and zoom in, the details will be pixelated. Going to make a comparison if I can in the future.
In my opinion x512 ground textures are sharp and clear. they look fine and are the perfect size. not too big or too small. You only notice blurry bits or pixels if you zoom in to it.

I don't see the need for x1024 grounds. If they implement that people will want x1024 joints and body textures which would be pointless too

I think a decently made good quality image on a x512 ground looks sharp.

If all you have to go by is "if you zoom in to it" than that is not a very good argument. the ground textures look totally fine while playing toribash

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
In my opinion x512 ground textures are sharp and clear. they look fine and are the perfect size. not too big or too small. You only notice blurry bits or pixels if you zoom in to it.

I don't see the need for x1024 grounds. If they implement that people will want x1024 joints and body textures which would be pointless too

If all you have to go by is "if you zoom in to it" than that is not a very good argument. the ground textures look totally fine while playing toribash

512x grounds are disgusting and it doesn't show the image's full potential.

I personally think that 1024x body textures are useless because of how the size of the image is in-game. You see 512x body textures well because it's small in-game and you see it on the tori unlike the ground. The ground texture takes the middle part of the dojo which is quite large. (512x works but 1024x is a drastic improvement).

So, I'm pretty sure that 1024x grounds can and WILL work.
Last edited by poison; Jan 20, 2018 at 07:48 AM.
hello, i think this needs a revival

now that 2048x1024 head texture is an OFFICIAL item, is it possible to get ourselves a 1024x1024 ground texture?

I see that 2048x1024 head texture is limited stock to possibly not overload the servers with big files, I bet the same thing can take place with this ground item.

need your thoughts on this...
Ah I'd rather not get my screen covered with bikini girls and sensered anime boobs
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Ah I'd rather not get my screen covered with bikini girls and sensered anime boobs

if that bothers you, do /lp 0 0 or /lp 1 0
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post

Argument falls short when you use a 4k display or higher. Sure, for 1080p 512 looks good, but with higher scaling it starts pixelating in relation to other objects.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!