Ranking
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
I fucking hate Volibear.

Casually freefarming mid and since the jungle doesn't understand the concept of warding Voli charges at me at light speed from jungle and snags a kill and fucks me over and our jungle over.

Gg Voli, Gg.

Ganks: Easy

Jungling: Easy

Farming: Easy

Escaping: Eh

Winning: Easy

This is the life of voli.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
you guys should hop on the voli freelo train to challenger :^)
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
you guys should hop on the voli freelo train to challenger :^)

There is too much elo for me to handle.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Tower diving in Bronze?

Is that even possible when you're not a Tryndamere?

Why do I get the feeling you think every single player in Bronze are legitimately retarded? Not everyone in Bronze are <500 MMR lmao

Although now saying this, in one of my series matches for Silver 5 I got tower-dove by 3 players as Thresh and I ended up getting a triple kill, so yeah gg
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Why do I get the feeling you think every single player in Bronze are legitimately retarded? Not everyone in Bronze are <500 MMR lmao

Although now saying this, in one of my series matches for Silver 5 I got tower-dove by 3 players as Thresh and I ended up getting a triple kill, so yeah gg

Honestly here in the Phils server Bronze and Silver players (and sometimes some Gold that slipped through the cracks) are fckin idiots who don't know how to play with a team in ranked games and who don't adjust. Seriously, they're so idiotic and really want to push their claim on the lane. "Oh first pick, you want mid? I want mid too! I won't adjust!" Conclusion? We have 2 APs and 2 people on the mid lane. <Seriously?! Is this a ranked game for gold players? I thought players who got Gold actually have better experience than those idiots on the lower ranks, but then again, some guys just let other people play their games for them (pilot). Honestly, Some Gold - Bronze players are pretty stupid when it comes to rank games.
I'm Gold 3 and still experience this kind of shit. Hope Plat is a much better place for players like me.
Also the fact that sometimes they go AFK or play a ranked game when they know that they lag annoys me. Or when they got killed early they'll be like "GG" "No chance" "No hope" "I blame the jungle" "Mga bobo! (Idiots/weak)" *Disconnects/leaves*
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Bought Rek'Sai, they nerfed her.
Bought Cass, they're about to nerf her.

Fml. Rito why you do this to me? ;_;
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Bought Rek'Sai, they nerfed her.
Bought Cass, they're about to nerf her.

Fml. Rito why you do this to me? ;_;

Pretty much that's normal, *releases new champ* = SUPER OP - Gib us moneyz pls! Very powerful! Buy it with the skin bundle! :3
After that, on the next updates = NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF! There, now he/she's like the rest! :3
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Pretty much that's normal, *releases new champ* = SUPER OP - Gib us moneyz pls! Very powerful! Buy it with the skin bundle! :3
After that, on the next updates = NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF! There, now he/she's like the rest! :3

bard is nothing but buffs

Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Just talkin with friend ,
#Pridestalker.

who?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
bard is nothing but buffs

who?

He's new. Give it a few updates.