Toribash
Original Post
Nera's Custom Shop
CLOSED
Attached Files
Shop rules.txt (2.9 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Nera_old; Oct 6, 2008 at 08:20 PM.
..::Account Closed Out::..
hey, thanks captain obvious.

I'm not wasting time on a custom head for only 300tc.
Last edited by Nera_old; Aug 25, 2008 at 02:21 AM.
well then you are an idiot. Everyone should start out with low prices, and it doesnt give you good rep to go calling off on people and being overpriced. you dont even have examples of the shitty heads you probably make.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
yea nera its true, way to exspensive like honeslty peeps can get heads for under half price, why would peeps buy here wen they can get greater qualitly and its cheaper?
mhm JOIN DEMON
Wow, you guys aren't the sharpest knives the the drawer, are you? Take note of the first line in my original post...

Originally Posted by Nera View Post

Hi all, I'm just getting my shop started, so bear with me while I set up.

Of course I don't have examples out. I'm still getting stuff set up. I've only made a few custom heads for a few people, so I havn't had time to make spinnies for the heads I've pre-made, etc.

Stop being such a fucking tool and harassing and spamming my shop. My time is limited, so I've updated when I can. I have a life outside this game that takes priority, so seriously... get off my back.

And if I want a certain amount for my heads, I'll ask for it. If people don't want to pay the money, they won't. I'm fine with that. But seriously, I'm not going to waste time doing a custom head when I can spend the same amount of time in the game and earn the same amount of TC, PLUS Qi. It's just not worth it to me.