ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Longest jump to decap | Made in OFRO
Sorry Rfifan <3 #youcan'ttestme
Distance (measured from last contact bla bla bla...) : I think 2950-2955
Attached Files
Last edited by AproxyZ; Nov 11, 2016 at 10:54 PM.
Bonjour, je suis Dieu.
I'll check when I get home.

I haven't seen it yet, but remember, ukes movement also counts towards the measurement. So if he does fall over, your distance will be significantly shorter.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Oh really? Then the distance looks be around 2950, but not over 2955.
Bonjour, je suis Dieu.
Alright, I measured it. Your distance jumped is 2870. This is measured between your last contact from the ground to ukes neck when you get the decap. So unfortunately, this is invalid.

I'm closing this. If you wish to try again, pm me and I'll re-open it.

Re opened upon request
Last edited by Rfifan; Nov 12, 2016 at 06:35 PM.
Well ! This time I beated the record.
ED : 3100
Distance : around 2960-2970
Attached Files
Bonjour, je suis Dieu.
Hey someone else is most likely looking at it. The script we use to measure it isn't working properly for me, so someone else should be looking at it now.

Just be patient. You'll get an answer soon enough.
Sorry that this took so long, but we had a few issues with the script and had to run with it, so here is the final decision

With the script we use to measure this record, it looks like the actual length of the jump, from your last contact with the ground up to the point where you dm uke's neck, is 2905, which sadly doesnt break the record.

I will close this, but if you think you have a valid way to disprove this then please pm me, as I've said we havent had the best luck with the script working perfectly so some error may have occurred. Thank you for your patience.
h