Toribash
Original Post
Several Bugs [Toribash 5.3]
I just downloaded TB 5.3
It's absolutely amazing, love the new menu.
Thanks for your hard work <3

Here are some bugs I encountered.
Can't disable Obj Model
It's valkyrie wings ( In-case it doesn't count as Obj Model )
But I disabled everything in my options and the wings still stay.
_
Toribash stops working on full screen & Some screen resolutions
_
Toribash stops working after minimized & maximized again
It's fine on the menu screen. but crashes if in-game.
_
In (Comeback Practice) After Uke teleports once, if you use ./rt it will make a mess.
And that mess does not go away until you close and open Toribash again.
Last edited by Mafi; Jun 6, 2018 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Add
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Hi Mafia, I see that you have disabled everything in your option. Make sure you have the graphics set to "high". When set at "maximum" /opt obj 0 and such will not work. You regain the ability to set parameters such as those on "high", or "default" and lower. Make sure you have that set. If that does not work try deleting your custom folder, replacing your item.dat, or re-installing If it still doesn't work I will have an admin look into it and write down a bug report.

[Edit] I just downloaded you and loaded you in my game, your valkyrie wings are disabled and are not showing on my client. So a bug report is most likely not necessary, I am on the latest version. Just make sure you have settings on high or lower and not maximum and /opt obj 0 should work.
Last edited by tertywerty; Aug 3, 2018 at 06:49 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
It was on Low
all other bug reports were on low as well

And I'm pretty sure the problem is not "Custom folder"
If I disable obj model OFF in graphics, it should be turned off for all players.
It's not like the problem is with my inventory.
-----
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
[Edit] I just downloaded you and loaded you in my game, your valkyrie wings are disabled and are not showing on my client. So a bug report is most likely not necessary, I am on the latest version. Just make sure you have settings on high or lower and not maximum and /opt obj 0 should work.

I disabled my wings after I couldn't disable them through graphics...
Do I need to put them back on for the bug to be worked on?
-----
They're activated now.
Last edited by Mafi; Jun 6, 2018 at 03:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I just checked and it does crash for me as well on minimize and maximizing. I will note that down in our bug reports and have the other things you mentioned looked into. Thank you and feel free to note down any more things you find

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
You habs to set effects to either default or always off, it is auto set to always on, and you can't use opt commands when they're always on.
Let me add parts/background not being clickable with left button to the list.
still bugged, have already tried all common solutions:
- Non-fullscreen does not alter anything
- Mouse button set to 1 only makes the right mouse button control the background but not parts.
- aspect ratio doesn't change anything.

The only other bug i've had is that i'm stuck with the old menu style for some reason.
Originally Posted by Goborobot View Post
The only other bug i've had is that i'm stuck with the old menu style for some reason.

Are you sure you updated the game?
If you're not on steam then you need to go to www.toribash.com
and download the latest version.