ES Recruitment Drive
If you want to redo it, you can, but I put the picture that you gave me onto your information page. It's up to you. However, I would like a picture without trails for the big clan picture I will make later, if you want to plan ahead for that.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
so,
im gonna tell my woes and sins here

so my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend right?
but, i also kinda cheated on her a little bit, and guess with who? yup her best friend
so shes mad at me but im not mad at her, does she have a right to be mad at me? cause i dont think she does, hypocrite right?
^ Spelling Fail.
She has every right to be mad at you, just as you have every right to be mad at her. but an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, in my opinion. I would just try to work it out with her if you do like her. Otherwise, let her go easy.
i already did, and i am mad im just not making a big deal about it due to the fact that i did the same thing, i just dont think that if im giving her a pass that she should still be pissed at me
^ Spelling Fail.
On an unrelated note, I am happy to announce that I have almost everyone's poses. However, I am still missing 59FIFTY and greatone's poses. I would like to have them ASAP. I will be constructing a clan picture soon, and if I don't get a pose from you guys, you won't be in it! Please hurry them in. As for the rest of you, check your pictures via the elite crew boards (hit the info buttons to see them). I will make your description pages more appealing at a later time. I still have to pose myself and hiding, seeing as how he is going through real life issues. I will keep you informed on my progress.
*finishes doing all the behind the scenes work that you never see*
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
bouna, in my opinion, if she cheated on you and she's pissed, then you have 2 choices, to ignore her completely until she stops being an annoyance, or to try to work it out with her somehow o.o

Also saru, i'll redo my pose ASAP, but first i'll need the head that you are working on so i wont get a picture with textures that are not the right ones o.o
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
oh yeah...about that...I'll have it done by the end of the day =D
yours, too, Bouna!
Sang = Enhanced Head + Hand Textures Perhaps
Bouna = Acid Eyes onto Head

Anyone else need anything?