Ranking
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!
we are so close to getting our goal of rank 15, we'll more than likely get it tomorrow.
-----
Also.. funny story.
Barcode says "BRB ganna eat dinner"
after 5 minutes, no joke, legit 5 minutes dude comes back. "Done, i eat fast"
Dude ate an entire plate of spaghetti in 5 minutes, holy cow.
Last edited by bloodrec; Mar 18, 2017 at 05:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I remember reading that somewhere nicky, I don't think it's possible. I remember reading that is was very slow and unresponsive.
It seems unlikely. Adding new two player mods only has to rely on the already existing game infrastructure. Facilitating more than two players would requre altering the code of the game itself to accommodate a third (and fourth, fifth, etc) set of character variables. It would also increase the network workload, even in the two player mods. It would also require every player to update their client application. At that point, they might as well just call it Toribash2.
Last edited by Psionicist; Mar 18, 2017 at 05:48 AM.
I'm not really sure, but I read that there was a thing like that, but they removed it 'cause it was so glitchy. Also there was a suggestion to make simoultaneous fights on he same lobby, like if there are 6 people on the room, then there would be 3 dojos at the same time with all people fighting, but that leads to the same issue.
[MM]
Mi cuerpo es tuyo mew
I think it would be cool if we had a random crates from tourneys. You win a tourney, you get this crate that will give you a random item. That item could be anything in the game, from the noobest force to the rarest force or you could pay 500 tc for 1.
Thread Design
Hello friends,
I wanted to inform you, that I'm working on your new thread design.
The basics for the logo and general theme is already done. And it evolves arround an evil looking crazy jester. I came up with the idea when thinking about the clanname and talking to Bloodrec about you people.
He told me you were a very funny group with a dark sense of humor but capable of being serious when necessary.
And honestly, I can't anything scarrier than an army of crazy jesterkillers.
If you can, I'd recon you get help or change the dosis of the pills you've been taking lately.

Additionally I had a cool idea for new ingame textures for the members. At the moment you simply have quite boring "satire" saying textures.
How about we go with the jester theme and everyone get a little jokerplayingcard. Whereever you want. As a trailtexture, Groundtexture, little one on the side of the head, biceps or anywhere else where it's visable.

The different points of the thread will get textures of simple text with a few objects like coins, knifes, cards and so on.

Hopefully, you are cool with the idea, since I've started working already and it really fits.
Have a word with the leaders and let me know what you guys think!
Do you have any wishes for the thread?
Best wishes, Fuji
I would be down with that, not sure how the cards will look on the tori but it will probably look sick
Good morning everyone, just thought i would stop in and say greetings, also i need someone who can make me a cheap supernova color based demon head texture. pm me on discord or on forums if you can do it for a relatively low price.
oh is this where i put my signature?