Ranking
Original Post
i need an answer plz.
hey guys, today i have a question about nuthug. first off i am a huge fan and i was wondering if he still plays, cuz i was hearing alot about him quitting toribash so i thought he had quit. but now i'm hearing that he still duels so here are my questions:
1. does Nuthug still play?
2. if so, does he play for fun or does he only duel.
3.if he duels, what is his price range.
5. what mods he plays
4. finally where can i find him.

if anyone responds to this it would be a great help because i saw him free run on youtube and thats what made me start playing t.b. so i would be gratefull if i ever got the chance to actually play him. im only 2nd dan right now so im not expecting to win... im more in it for the experience of playing my biggest role model.
...yah so thanks to anyone who gets back to me on this.
Well, I'm moving this to rapid threads I guess, please post all toribash related questions there instead of discussion.
Hoss.
He rarely goes ingame. That means like every month at most. He is on IRC in a specific room, if you can find him I guess he'll talk to you. I doubt he will duel you though, he has other things to do.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
At the time I only know of him making replays still. I don't know if he posts them or where he posts them though.
Last replay I saw was an insane realism skateboard replay, 2 monthes ago.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Most people make textures by going into programs like Paint, GIMP, photoshop, etc. They design flat images and upload them to their tori, the images is wrapped a certain way and voila, textures.
Originally Posted by HAVOC15 View Post
does he make his own textures?

He can, but normally uses ones made by mantrain

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
He is also generally in #rutzfag I think, on IRC.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!