Toribash
Original Post
bought toriprime
umm i bought toriprime and theres no features open or pm in my inbox about it... but my paypal says i spent $10 on it and my sig wont show either

-------------------
You don't get anything from it in your pm box on how to use it, You should know already what it does before buying it haha, If you go to cp(probably already did) go to signature, you should have like 5 lines of things(maybe more not sure) and your aloud a sig pic, you can have a animated avatar if desired. and when on cp you can change your user title to what ever you want(not sure if you still can or not with just toriprime
well i did i uploaded a signature picture but it wont show should i resize it to the size it says? and also cant have animated with prime and how can i change message saying my forum rank

-------------------
guys if u get toriprime and not VIP then u cant upload pics for ur sig and stuff
WOOT!!!
P0w, Gel0, Mx3, Mam, Nadhif, 123urdead
Originally Posted by UG0TPWND View Post
guys if u get toriprime and not VIP then u cant upload pics for ur sig and stuff

well actually you can. you can use a sig with toriprime... only way smaller (450x100) while VIP allows bigger signatures (650x200)
An easy way to confirm whether you have TP activated is if you scroll down to the bottom of the forums, in the elerk category, you'll see a new board you can access called "ToriPrime". If it's not there for you, maybe it might take a while until it is activated.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op