Ranking
Original Post
TB's Most Wanted

Halloween is upon us, and trouble is brewing on the streets. The police have compiled a list of bloodthirsty maniacs and merciless criminals. Bounties have been placed on their heads. It's time to hunt.

Every hour, there will be a new bounty placed on a randomly selected player and it will be up to you to find them and defeat them. In addition to that, there will be special bounties with higher rewards, which will be placed on carefully selected people within the community. You will be rewarded if you can claim the bounty that has been put on someone's head.

-Do not request for prizes won on one account to be sent to another account. You will receive all the items you won on the account you participated on. No exceptions.

-Rigging a match to claim the bounty will result in a ban. Rigging is bad don't do it

for the player/s with the most bounties collected:

100k + A Halloween item of your choosing + 6x

For 2 bounties collected:

2x + A Halloween item of your choosing

November, 5th

Halloween items you can choose from

Bounty list
Last edited by TyphoN; Nov 5, 2018 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Over
In my opinion, next year bounties should be assigned to staff and not to players
~please whisper to talk ingame.
I'd love to see some feedback from the staff (es) to the community on how they think this event could be improved in the future. Not many people have disclosed their opinions on this event.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Hi, I had collected 2 bounties and I get message from Typhon to claim prize. There's that what I want: Obsidian sycthe and as everyone 2 shiai tokens.

Please PM me what prize you want next time. ~Typhon
Last edited by TyphoN; Nov 10, 2018 at 05:17 PM.