Toribash
I play Rainbow six siege, fortnite battlefield 4 and 1 on my ps4. Used to play some Gta and For honor but stopped cuz got bored of it, clash of clans and ofcourse toribash.
yea.
Currently playing Clash of Clans, Hearthstone and Counter Strike 1.6 because I don't have my PC yet so only have these games to play that my laptop and phone can handle .
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
I playing now AQW (Adventure Quest World) idk why but i really like this game

Bro, that was my favourite game in 2011 was AQW, I played it all bloody day with my bestfriend at the time but it got boring overtime since you had to get whatever the equivalent of membership was on AQW to go in better areas. Old School Runescape was is the same when it comes to membership but I'm having fun with it right now.
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
Bro, that was my favourite game in 2011 was AQW, I played it all bloody day with my bestfriend at the time but it got boring overtime since you had to get whatever the equivalent of membership was on AQW to go in better areas. Old School Runescape was is the same when it comes to membership but I'm having fun with it right now.

Yeah my friends are one of the aqw designers and he say this game is just a lot of money since membership items and AC items is very sellable
Does anyone play brawlhalla I fucking suck HALP am playing hearthstone too btw
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
Does anyone play Mobile Legends for Asia servers?

I do, lol.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.