Toribash
No way in hell would I rate that as high as with everyone else. I'm not saying you suck, I think everyone else is just a bit too generous.

IMO, the dance looks weird. Stiff at times but hardly noticeable to the untrained eye. No pose as well. I rather this replay have no DQ and a pose. DQ was pretty pointless in a replay like this, especially if it only had 1 DM. The kick was pretty ordinary as well. Not all that flashy or anything.
thank you so much for the comments,
1. more dismemberment
2. more like my old ones
3. more dismemberment
4. dancing was okay, if a little stiff.

i'll get on it right away!
more to follow

[NERD]
[OLDA]
[inq]
lol it looked like you were fighting "drunk" but it was good 8/10
<Uke> OMG Newt...Guess what!
<Uke> Our Characters dont have penis's <Newt> OSHI---
Those were pretty good. 7/10
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
rabba: Was alright. The first two DMs weren't anything special, but the headbutt was nice.
kiss: Kinda sucked. The kicks weren't anything special, would've been a lot better had to gotten the decap.
wheat: First kick was meh, the second kick would've been better with a decap instead of and elbow and split.

Altogether: 5/10

Overall, nice fluidity but you need more exciting DMs. Or if you can't really do exciting DMs, string together many DMs. Also, the DQ is not needed. You probably have it on because you may be still using an older version of TB so if that's the case then I highly recommend you download that latest version (3.8 beta).
Lamp you dont need to use DQ in all your replays it ruins them.

Rabba:It was ok but I was lookign for a split but you had Dq on.

Kiss: I loved it not the goodnes of it but the kiss look sort of real lol.

Wheat:I thought this was your best here it pretty much was a flying frinzie of limbs :U
overall they arent as bad as your first one they are just ok.
6/10
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby