Toribash
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
ur just a racist

are the French, Filipino, Russian, Brazilian, portugese, or germans organisations silly?

Youre right jobo I apologize and respect your culture and seriously when are you going to rent that couch out to me?
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
DuckTape (Dom)
03th of April, 1999
Auckland, NZ
I don't wear belts.
BY THE POWER OF KALI LINUX!
"Hi Orko." -Me (12-03-18)
Name: Will
D.O.B: 24/1/2002
Belt: 10th Dan Black Belt
Nz is going strong

Where's those goddamn Aussies

@swaves
I apologise for this post.
I have been summoned! I am from Australia, and am currently on holiday in a town named Walpole, a few hours drive south of Perth. I've been surfing & viewing the significant landmarks around the town, it has been an enjoyable experience so far! I'll try to show a few photographs when I get the chance!
I have been summoned! I am from Australia, and am currently on holiday in a town named Walpole, a few hours drive south of Perth. I've been surfing & viewing the significant landmarks around the town, it has been an enjoyable experience so far! I'll try to show a few photographs when I get the chance!
yo another surf buddy, what do you ride? I grew up surfing heaps out at piha but now i live in the city and I like lying to myself that i will go out heaps this summer and it never happens.

plus u didn't answer bloody half the goddamn questions for the application goddam
I apologise for this post.