Toribash
Sorry about inactivity lads.

I honestly want to thank every single one of you who's been a part of my Toribash journey and especially a part of the clans I've created along the way with the lads.

While I haven't met any of you in real life, I can easily call some of you friends.

Someone should totally create a discord channel so we can hang around time by time or play some other video games. Would really appreciate it if MODS would give us a little bit more time to do that if the desicion is final, thank you.

Much love. <3

P.S Where did the strikes happen? I didn't see a single one of them nor I was informed with a private message.

P.S.S

May I add that Ale is an absolute hero of this clan?

Last edited by Kristis133; Jan 11, 2019 at 02:05 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Hey, as per new clan criteria and in the interest of starting fresh we're wiping the slate of any current activity strikes.
Please make sure to read up on the updates, ty.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.