Toribash
Original Post
Daily Reward
I can claim the daily reward 3 times and still not receive nothing, and after that, i lose the days in a row count. I have to restart the game multiple times to successfully claim it.
Im using Steam version.
I have a Desktop PC and a Notebook, both of them has the same issue.

Anyone else has this problem too?
I´m 18
I'm having the same problem, but no staff answered my thread :v
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lots of people are having this issue, myself included. Hoping someone can shed some light on this or perhaps fix it.

Originally Posted by kamekaz View Post
I can claim the daily reward 3 times and still not receive nothing, and after that, i lose the days in a row count. I have to restart the game multiple times to successfully claim it.
Im using Steam version.
I have a Desktop PC and a Notebook, both of them has the same issue.

Anyone else has this problem too?

Originally Posted by CAIQUEJA View Post
I'm having the same problem, but no staff answered my thread :v

Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
Lots of people are having this issue, myself included. Hoping someone can shed some light on this or perhaps fix it.

Currently due to a ongoing DDoS attack the site is on "under attack mode" this proposes a challenge, downside to this is it blocks access to the game and other external things, only thing that actually, well, access the site at the moment is the site itself.

Once the attack is over, the "under attack mode" will be removed and stuff like the game client will be able to access the data and things again.