Toribash
Original Post
toribash 3.8 crashes my vista
ive played it fine until yesterday, when i loaded toribash it started up fine but it made my monitor go to sleep after a minute and i couldnt restart it. i turned the comp off, turned back on, then all these horizontal rectangles appeared on my screen. they were about 1cm long and made reading things impossible. i gave up after trying many different things. and today the computer is back to normal, except toribash crashes it still and word processor has no spell check (found out when i was trying to do an essay)
i have have no idea, what caused it, but i think there might be other problems in other applications too
[ESSENCE]
my c0mputer rarely gets t0 the l0gin screen n0w. and it usually crashes after 5 minutes. i get abut 0ne succesfull l0gin a day, s0 during that ive been trying t0 fix the pr0blem. i d0nt think its t0ribash anym0re. it als0 crashes 0n n0n-y0utube vide0s and every 3d game i have
[ESSENCE]
Hmm... the problem doesn't seem to be directly affected by Toribash. I'll move this to Computer Chat and see what those boys think.
If you use 0 instead of o again, I will ban you for a month.

Anyway, does it just stop responding or come up with a message or what?
:D
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Blam, I figure his o key may be broken? Just a thought.

That's his problem.
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
That's his problem.

Harsh, yet true lol
Hey could always just use () lol.
Anyway we are getting off topic, @OP, have you tried running Toribash as an admin? Try that and let me know what happens
SuicideDo - Dorrie stands for
Damn Outrageous Reefer Ripping Instrument Extreme
Originally Posted by Zellpheo View Post
Harsh, yet true lol
Hey could always just use () lol.
Anyway we are getting off topic, @OP, have you tried running Toribash as an admin? Try that and let me know what happens

This and also try reinstalling. And make sure you grab the windows version, this sounds like you might have the wrong one.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
This and also try reinstalling. And make sure you grab the windows version, this sounds like you might have the wrong one.

If he had the wrong one, it wouldnt install at all ;)

Also, Has Toribash worked before no problems? if so, try a system restore.

If there is no other fix, then try a format, and re install your OS, see if that helps/