ES Recruitment Drive
Terty, I think you need to PM me and we can see things out okay? Because there are some things that you and I need to discuss on behalf of the clan.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
hey i think terty deserves such a position =)
she was a very good leader

Evil Supreme is kewl^^
My deviantART
so wut?
she.... I need to end all this nonsence once and for all >:O But meh Evoryone would hate me and call me some emo fag >.> ill post my pic later T.T Yep... I have a lot of drama hate and flaming in my future from angry people at me T_T

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I'm just gonna come out with the straight out truth. There is no other positions in this clan except "Leader" and "Member" sorry terty but you can't be a co leader. Everyone is a member except the new leader.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
but I ve a question... If it is as u say pookie, and the only one leader get banned, shouldn´t be here a Co-Leader?, or a subtitute, or we will have to make a new election to select a leader in a short lapse of time? because it´s bad to have a banned leader...
Or what can we do is name as "leader" when the winner of the election is banned, that one who reached the 2º highest percentage of voting... so, it could be better and more organizated...

bah, i think this...

OFF TOPIC: My english sucks T.T
OFF TOPIC 2: Terty are u a woman?
Tinerr the answer is is that there will immedietaly have another Election for Leader. But maybe there should be a co-leader.

I'll think about it okay?
mmk, Pookie. I don't mind being a member. ^.^ Just that, I'm here to help the clan whenever you guys need me.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
STOP WITH THE OFFTOPICNESS!

anyways terty, I'm still thinking whether there should be co-leaders. So my answer isn't entirely official.
Pookie, since when have you been the leader? :x

[Evil] is recruiting!

Pookie isn't the leader i still am but Pookie has decide to run the elections :3
Now with 100% less angst