Toribash
Hi

Im good at graphics, I got an A in graphic design. Im real good at Akido/ABD so I can war for you as well. I play often but not an extreme amount. I'm good at managing discord and teamspeak servers, and advanced coding in python and its extensions. My computer isn't very good right now, I'm on an Apple Mac, but I'm fixing my custom pc soon. I know I don't have many posts but I'm starting to use the forums more. Ive been playing on multiple accounts since 2010. And When I was leader of my old clan back in 2014 I single handedly took down WAPOW

I also have a decent mic however I wont talk often until I fix my PC because I'm using the family computer and they mock me when I talk cos they are arseholes XD
MMA is my passion I have an Amateur Record of: 1 Win, 0 Losses
Ill make you glad you invited me
Originally Posted by Vexup View Post
Hi

Im good at graphics, I got an A in graphic design. Im real good at Akido/ABD so I can war for you as well. I play often but not an extreme amount. I'm good at managing discord and teamspeak servers, and advanced coding in python and its extensions. My computer isn't very good right now, I'm on an Apple Mac, but I'm fixing my custom pc soon. I know I don't have many posts but I'm starting to use the forums more. Ive been playing on multiple accounts since 2010. And When I was leader of my old clan back in 2014 I single handedly took down WAPOW

I also have a decent mic however I wont talk often until I fix my PC because I'm using the family computer and they mock me when I talk cos they are arseholes XD
MMA is my passion I have an Amateur Record of: 1 Win, 0 Losses
Ill make you glad you invited me

Please Clean it up and make it look more like the example. That goes to whoever else is trying to join too. Reapply
My life story... (Application)
Originally Posted by drewkills View Post
Hello my Toribash name is drewkills my actual name is andrew/drew. I am 15 years old and my discord name is Dmaster. I would like to be a part of this clan and I want to contribute to this clan to bring success. Thank you

OKAY ILL DO IT AGAIN BUT THIS GUY GOT IN ... :P

hear goes... my life story... in summary... pay attention stalkers

I was born 31/08/2002, in Cornwall, which is the southern-est point of the English mainland commonly refereed to as the south west. My full name is Jay Suiter-Western and I attended A small primary school in the Cornish countryside. I have always been particularly short but at this time I was very short. So to avoid being picked on I set about making friends with everyone in the class; and so I only received minor friendly bullying - Yay for me!

At this time, a friend introduced me to Toribash - yes I was eight years old at the time of first playing Toribash, deal with it - And i became extreamly addicted, making my first headtexture with my older brother.

The most embarrassing moment of primary school was playing the dragon in Shrek, where they dressed me in a green dragon onesie and painted my face red, so I ended up looking like the most embarrassed child it is possible to conceive.

Finally at the ripe age of of 11 it was time to drag myself up the never-ending steps of secondary school and be chained to a desk for five years to take the ultimate test of GCSE's, and receive the grand prize of... a sheet of paper with a small section of the Alphabet on it. In that time I turned to weed and drink to entertain myself and made I right fuckery of my teenage life, all the while playing concentrated sessions of Toribash.

Then last year I decided to get fit by attending a boxing class up the road from my house and got hooked on it. I found MMA on youtube and attended Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes and Muay Thai classes in my area. I cant stop training and its all I want to do now, Toribash is just a filler for when training isn't on - thats not to say I don't like Toribash, but ill get to that in a moment - I had my first amateur Muay Thai fight last month and won it via Unanimous decision.

Toribash to me is all about the community, I love games like this because the thing that makes them tick isn't just left to rich high paid developers, its left to the community. This game only works they way it does because of the time and effort people put in to make this game attractive to new potential players. That is why I'm looking for a clan, and when I saw Tank's description about reuniting lost clans of the past, and it's determination to reach the top, and be an example to others, I knew this was the clan I wanted to join.

I pored whats left of my heart and sole into that last bit...
Last edited by Vexup; Jul 13, 2018 at 05:01 PM.
Last edited by NinJaOG; Jul 13, 2018 at 02:11 PM.
DEATH HOLDS ITS OWN PEACE
OKAY ILL DO IT AGAIN BUT THIS GUY GOT IN ... :P

hear goes... my life story... in summary... pay attention stalkers

I was born 31/08/2002, in Cornwall, which is the southern-est point of the English mainland commonly refereed to as the south west. My full name is Jay Suiter-Western and I attended A small primary school in the Cornish countryside. I have always been particularly short but at this time I was very short. So to avoid being picked on I set about making friends with everyone in the class; and so I only received minor friendly bullying - Yay for me!

At this time, a friend introduced me to Toribash - yes I was eight years old at the time of first playing Toribash, deal with it - And i became extreamly addicted, making my first headtexture with my older brother.

The most embarrassing moment of primary school was playing the dragon in Shrek, where they dressed me in a green dragon onesie and painted my face red, so I ended up looking like the most embarrassed child it is possible to conceive.

Finally at the ripe age of of 11 it was time to drag myself up the never-ending steps of secondary school and be chained to a desk for five years to take the ultimate test of GCSE's, and receive the grand prize of... a sheet of paper with a small section of the Alphabet on it. In that time I turned to weed and drink to entertain myself and made I right fuckery of my teenage life, all the while playing concentrated sessions of Toribash.

Then last year I decided to get fit by attending a boxing class up the road from my house and got hooked on it. I found MMA on youtube and attended Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes and Muay Thai classes in my area. I cant stop training and its all I want to do now, Toribash is just a filler for when training isn't on - thats not to say I don't like Toribash, but ill get to that in a moment - I had my first amateur Muay Thai fight last month and won it via Unanimous decision.

Toribash to me is all about the community, I love games like this because the thing that makes them tick isn't just left to rich high paid developers, its left to the community. This game only works they way it does because of the time and effort people put in to make this game attractive to new potential players. That is why I'm looking for a clan, and when I saw Tank's description about reuniting lost clans of the past, and it's determination to reach the top, and be an example to others, I knew this was the clan I wanted to join.

I pored whats left of my heart and sole into that last bit...

I don't care about your life story tbh
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I don't care about your life story tbh

not quite sure what ur asking for then i mean... the example felt a little like that... with a why i wanna join on the end, i dont think i wanna join tank tbh it seems to be full of arses. thanks for your time.
-----
also it seems you want every application to be the same just saying.
Last edited by Vexup; Jul 13, 2018 at 06:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
not quite sure what ur asking for then i mean... the example felt a little like that... with a why i wanna join on the end, i dont think i wanna join tank tbh it seems to be full of arses. thanks for your time.
-----

Pm me any other accounts you have
-----

I don't want them to be the same I just want them to be on topic.
Application for Tanks
Hi! Im here to apply now so here is my application below. Hope you read it

Hello my name is Void. My real name is Amiel (Dont bother pronouncing it. You are bound to get it wrong.)I am 16 years old and I live in Asia, more specifically in the Phillipines at Metro Manila thus meaning my time zone is GMT+8.

Me being honest, I'm an otaku cliche Highschool student going through Highschool that is very sarcastic, and I make many, many anime jokes and good with Math.(Not to the point where I work for NASA or somethin)

Some of the hobbies I do are things like playing the piano, ukulele, guitar,and badminton. Now time for my Toribash history!

I bet you are already wondering now like "But Void! It says you started at 2014! arent you supposed to be a Master Belt by now?!?!". Meh. I wish so. But I sadly stopped playing twice due to being too busy with being a Badmintion varsity and getting bored all together. Here's the story why I am here today. As I was deleting stuff/programs or games I didn't need, I saw Toribash. I had no idea what to do so I updated it on Steam and began playing again. And I was amazed by all the new things that were added. I was supposed to just check it but instead I played a ranked match. And I immediately was up against a Diamond Tier player. A quick bit on my back story. I used to be one of the best at aikido and ABD with an ELO rank of 109. But I quit and stopped for like, 2 years. You see where this is going huh reader do you? Anyways I put up a fair fight against him nearly beating him but lost at the last match and I immediately became a Silver Tier. Which was cool. And the urge to keep playing in hopes to rise up to my former glory got the fire inside me to play again! Which soon lead me here. When EverWolf asked me if I wanted to join this Clan, I remembered my previous clan. (MAU) meaning Martial Arts Uncontested. Which sadly died away while I was inactive reaching up to the top 20 clans only. Anyways, when I was asked by EverWolf if I wanted to join, I remembered the good times I had with the good people there. And from seeing how Tank members play and act, It really made me want to join them even though I didnt fully believe myself time. It also made me want to improve and be able to become one of the top Aikido players again. So here I am. making an application while making my Biology Homework late afternoon on a weekend. Amazing isn't it? I hope it is. No really did I narrate well? I read lots of books so..... ANYWAYS here is a more formal way of saying my skills and stuff I am not so good at.

Skills:
Best mods Aikido, ABD, Greykido(The saves are badass)and beginning to become even better at boxshu_mushu.
Madman replays. Its just beautiful seeing myself rip apart torsos and all (please dont question my sanity).
Anime questions. If I do get in this clan and you wanna know what anime to watch, ask me I got you bro
Being approchable. This is serious I can handle situations and people telling problems to me. Despite me being sort of an introvert

Not exactly the best at:
Sparring. I can spar but my realism is like a 7/10. Swexx u make me jealous:'
Parkour: I can go far with parkour but as said, I'm still rusty at this but I am getting better at it as time passes.

Now I know that I am bound to have missed a thing or two. But hey, nobody's perfect but I'm willing to strive to reach excellence again at TB. Thank you again if you read this. Have a good day/night reader!

-Void

Note: here is my Discord username and tag: A side character#6516

Last edited by Voidexxx; Jul 14, 2018 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Adding info
"inSerT iNspiRatIonaL qUoTe hErE"