Ranking
Too intimidating imo
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
let's rebel against the activity strikes comrades
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Hello, you've seemed to have dipped into the yellow region of clans. This means you went below 50 points of activity.
Activity warnings now operate on a 3 strike system. Each month, if you do end up in the yellow, you will get a warning.
Get 3 strikes in the span of 6 months, and your clan will unfortunately be faced with deofficialization.
Your board and square tags will be taken away, but your toriclan will remain and you will be able to apply to official whenever you want.
We hope that you won't have to deal with that, so we encourage you to go play a few games of TB and talk with your clan mates on the forums.
You are on your second strike, next strike and your clan faces de-officialization.

Cheers!

Eat my ass, faggot.
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Hello, you've seemed to have dipped into the yellow region of clans. This means you went below 50 points of activity.
Activity warnings now operate on a 3 strike system. Each month, if you do end up in the yellow, you will get a warning.
Get 3 strikes in the span of 6 months, and your clan will unfortunately be faced with deofficialization.
Your board and square tags will be taken away, but your toriclan will remain and you will be able to apply to official whenever you want.
We hope that you won't have to deal with that, so we encourage you to go play a few games of TB and talk with your clan mates on the forums.
You are on your second strike, next strike and your clan faces de-officialization.

Cheers!

holy fuck why are people still moderating this game what the fuck is wrong with you? why does your brain tell you to do this to yourself? you're fucking playing chief of police on a game with less than 30 active users. what is your fucking problem?
we fought back
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Rip RA? More like Rip Duck... lol
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
I guess we showed a lot of activity fornow that will be over enough for next 2 years. See ya in 2k20 ðroom #Cykablyat
Last edited by Samopal; Dec 11, 2018 at 06:28 PM.
yeet