Ranking
Original Post
2008 Toribash Championships
guys we need to enter this. As many members as possible so I'm asking anyone that wants to join say "here here" in a post in this thread and gecko I want you to give them 10k if possible from the bank so they can buy a ticket.

anyone that's been given 10k and ends up not entering had better return the money or give it to another person that wants to enter.

If there isn't enough money then me and gecko will decide who's the best choice to enter the championships

I'm not sure if I'm gonna enter cause when ever I enter tourneys and many people enter then I end up lagging out. I'll see if I can fix it if I get my new future laptop

Killzonex if you want to enter the junior tourney then please do, ticket's only 5k
Last edited by Pookie; Dec 18, 2008 at 03:26 PM.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
whats the junior tourney belt level, if its brown and below...here here if not, then no.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I"m not sure you should give it freely. Give it to the absolute best of the best, make few exceptions. As for me, I'll pass.
if its possible i can send championship entry for free(normal ticket not an amateur one)cuz im going to have another one.
I'm [Addicted]
please do Miecho.

Guys the championship is for black belts and above.

The amateur is for brown belts and below. So yes spartan you can try to enter. And I don't think it's hard to get 5k so we'll rarely give out 5k so you can buy a ticket.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
yeah, i think I'm busy on that day too, sorry.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
wait, isn't there a lot of people selling tickets for cheap on youshop?

yea tickets are 90% off (1k) on youshop
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
quick, clan bank should buy a bunch!