Ranking
Original Post
*sigh* beaner
Okay I guess we won't see thebeaner1 again... *sniff*

Okay since he's gone I'm thinking of getting one or two more moderators to take his place. And to help enforce the forum rules and organisation to the forums.

How should we do this by poll? Cause I got some people in mind. Or should I just go ahead and make them moderators?
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
meh just go ahead i say

a vote would most likely turn up with the people our members like most, which isn't necessarily the best person for a co-leader.

also hopefully shlimby becomes more active so we wont have one co-leader
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
Okay I guess we won't see thebeaner1 again... *sniff*

Okay since he's gone I'm thinking of getting one or two more moderators to take his place. And to help enforce the forum rules and organisation to the forums.

How should we do this by poll? Cause I got some people in mind. Or should I just go ahead and make them moderators?

It depends. Democratic or a chosen parliment.
Hoss.
Didn't you see the thread he made? Saying he lost his job and his girlfriend broke up with him. God damnit cut him some slack.
STACKING THAT GWOP
look I can't pretend I know how he feels but I do know that it's very stressful for him. I am cutting him some slack but what's the point of having a moderator if they're not on? And he probably wont come back on anyways seeing as he had a job and he was how old? 16?

All I'm saying/assuming is that he's gone forever so we need some people to take his place.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Assuming won't help. I looked on his profile and it said last activity 2 weeks ago so he isn't totally dead.
STACKING THAT GWOP
uh... 2 weeks? Yes that's not dead but that's dying. And if he was on 2 weeks ago he couldn't post here so we won't get as worried as I am now? I mean even Project came back to tell us he was in rehab after he was gone for almost half a year. And how do you know he didn't do a quick visit for like 5 seconds?
Originally Posted by houtz335 View Post
Didn't you see the thread he made? Saying he lost his job and his girlfriend broke up with him. God damnit cut him some slack.

We're not ripping on thebeaner for leaving, its perfectly reasonable why he left and my best wishes go out to him. But i agree with pookie, its time we acknowledge he left and come up with a new moderator. If the situation arises and he does come back, we will welcome him with open arms, but that isn't very likely, and the only reasonable and logical thing to do right now is to move on and find someone else to take his place

agreed, also the reason Im not on much is for two reasons: stress from finals, and stress from random other crap.... so yea..... ~Shlimby~
Last edited by Shlimby; Jan 8, 2009 at 10:13 PM.
I feel bad for the poor guy i would nvr break up with my boy friend it will destroy his pweshish heart :{ next thing you know il be in her room with a watermelon grenade behind my back and a frieghtened finger from the girl
.....why did you necro this thread with references to your boyfriend and watermelon grenades?
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~