ES Recruitment Drive
We all ingest substances to live, but I assume you're talking about recreational drugs.

I veeeerry occasionally partake in drinking or smoking weed, but 99% of the time I'm sober.

I lost interest in weed after it started giving me a bit of social anxiety and nowadays I feel that it hinders me from getting done a lot of the things I enjoy doing most (climbing, arboriculture, local mutual aid, etc.). Some of those things are unsafe to do while intoxicated and others are irresponsible to do intoxicated imo.

I also have a lot more responsibilities nowadays. I can be called on at a moment's notice to do something important for someone else that I need to be quite sober to do well.

It's often hard to find moments of reprieve, but I really enjoy the responsibilities I've taken on. They're incredibly fulfilling and I gladly traded the ability to do drugs for them.
Last edited by Toffee; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:38 PM.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
We all ingest substances to live, but I assume you're talking about recreational drugs.

because of da woman on TV who smoking the weed and turn into da couch
-----
Last edited by Glimpsed; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by GHOSTFACEKILLAH View Post
i like to save my lungs by snorting fuckin cocaine

i’m going to touch you lil bro
I fucking hate Loona
because of the environment i grew up in and my religion, all the likes of people i seen do weed weren't really something i was looking up to anyways, and i don't really have the need to ingest these stuff i'm good on my own