Ranking
Moving to Sweden this month. Got a internship there! Gonna work with big data and machine learning. Lots of stuff to learn.
Last edited by Daedalus; Sep 8, 2019 at 05:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I go college
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Imagine still playing toribash in 2019

Hi how is everyone I'll be around more this weekend cos I got some free time. Would love to catch up and see how everyone is doing.
Fucken Stevy is back in the discord too, blast from the past.
If we get manbeatle, eazi and lololerz then I think that's most of the old guard accounted for
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Just noticed how sick nasty our logo looks on the dark forum background.It's a conspiracy, the forum update was all for us.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.