ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Judo DM Head Throw Contest (Multiplayer Only) 750c !NEW RECORD!
------------------------------------------------------------
!!NEW RECORD TO BEAT!! -> Imubai - 26.07m (.rpl below)
kwOmp - 25.78m (.rpl below)
------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, heres how it works.

The contest is to see who can throw/kick/punch/whatever my head as high as possible within the frames allowed for Judo DM matches, minus the opener I start with to remove my head an place it in your lap. You must signal to me that you would like to attempt this before the match starts, and hold all until i give the go signal which will leave you 720 frames to do your work. Altitudes reached post-match DO count.

I'm going to start the baseline to-beat altitude at 15m. Any record-beating height gets posted here, and the 'basher who broke the old record gets 750 credits. If you are the current record holder, you cannot get 750 more credits until you beat a record set by another.

I will post the opener here so you can practice in single player mode. Patrick gets credits for the head pop opener, as I believe he was the one to do it first. This is basically a tweaked version so it drops the head in a nice spot.

Here's the opener:
-----------------
Stay limp
Contract knees
Hold pecs and glutes
[Space]
Contract ankles
Extend knees
Hold abs
[Space]
Hold all
Contract pecs
Raise shoulders

Heres the opener replay, plus a wimpy 11.5m altitude throw.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
Re: Judo DM Head Throw Contest (MP Only) 750c !NEW RECORD!
and guys, it doesn't count unless its in multi-player!
Hi
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
and guys, it doesn't count unless its in multi-player!

I believe they do, the TC didn't say anything about multiplayer.

Edit: Aha, I believe it does now.
<Imsku> One sentence at a time, I will work my way into everyone's signature.
<%Qegola> I shouldn't have slept with that dude in the subway...
Originally Posted by NewbLuck
Patrick gets credits for the head pop opener, as I believe he was the one to do it first.

Did you send me credits already?
Originally Posted by Patrick
Patrick gets credits for the head pop opener, as I believe he was the one to do it first.

Did you send me credits already?

Lol, credits as in I did not come up with the opener credits, not actual toricredits. I can toss you a few if it will make you feel better though.

Oh, and the MP in the title means multiplayer. Hope that clears up the confusion as to single or multi only.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
Lol, credits as in I did not come up with the opener credits, not actual toricredits. I can toss you a few if it will make you feel better though.

No thats ok.
New record for me. Took me a while was copying kw0mps jump high then hit technique miserably. But then opted for a simple approach.
I think you need to do it in an actual multiplayer judo game with him, like I did :<
But I ran yours through eneishka and tested it, and there's nothing wrong with it

Just gotta get in touch with NewbLuck.
Originally Posted by Imubai
New record for me. Took me a while was copying kw0mps jump high then hit technique miserably. But then opted for a simple approach.

ya it has to be onlien cuz we dont know that u didnt use shift space, or if u made the frames go down by 90 at a time
[]D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[]
Originally Posted by BiH
Originally Posted by Imubai

ya it has to be onlien cuz we dont know that u didnt use shift space, or if u made the frames go down by 90 at a time

What's This?

I'll show it online when I get the chance.