Ranking
Original Post
Christmas Lottery

[/FONT][/SIZE]
If you think you are lucky enough, here's your opportunity to win some valuable prizes!

How it works?
You can buy as many tickets as you want. There are three tiers, you can buy some of each if you wish:
• Cheap and Cheerful Tickets: 5,000 TC per ticket; 45,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Luxury Tickets: 10,000 TC per ticket; 90,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Mystery Tickets: 20,000 TC per ticket; no discounts

To go on with your purchase, please send TC to Countdown and include this form in the message while sending TC:
 Tiers:
 Amounts:
 User this is for:
If you don't send this message, you'll get Cheap and Chearful tickets!

At the end, we will use a random generator to come up with the winners.

What is up for grabs?
Pretty much everything you can think of, and those items are no-Qi during the transfer! However, the item will become Qi-restricted as soon as the items are sent to your inventory.

When does it end?
This lottery ends right on 25th December at 12:59PM (GMT +0). The drawing will happen a couple of days after the deadline (before New Years).

Can I donate?
Yes you can! Just send an item you want to donate to Countdown's account and we'll put you on the nice list. Please also remember that sharing is caring, buy a ticket or two for your not-so-wealthy friends!
Get crackin'!

Last edited by Creati0n; Dec 25, 2017 at 11:57 PM.
R.I.P Static
Good afternoon everyone,

The prizes have all been sent! A special thanks to Solax for taking the time to bring in his Christmas lottery script and send the items to the winners — it definitely took a load of work and made it much easier to deal with.

Thank you all again for your participation! If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact me directly.

Another reminder: contact me directly if you have any customization options, boosters or subscriptions that need to be added to your account. Thanks!
Hi guys, there was an error in the distribution of the colored packs. They'll be resent in the next couple of hours.

If you have any questions, PM Creati0n or post in the thread. Thanks.
Noticed that A PM was NOT ATTACHED to the item being received. Would be great if a following PM was included when prizes are sent/spawned in the future.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Noticed that A PM was NOT ATTACHED to the item being received. Would be great if a following PM was included when prizes are sent/spawned in the future.

Heya, yea I realised this afterwards.
Prizes were sent 'As Torishop Admin' to avoid qi restrictions but unfortunately a side effect of that is that no one got sent a pm like from usual item transaction. I'll look into seeing if there's a better way to avoid the restrictions or else just send a supplementary PM to winners in the future. Thanks for the feedback.
one question, why the color packs were sent unpacked ?
in the last msquad lottery, color packs were sent packed
They weren't supposed to be packed last year, I ran last year's lottery. All packs are supposed to be sent and unpacked because packed sets are worth much more than unpacked sets due to not having to have the QI required for trading packed sets. Some people got packed sets and if they tried to sell them, the staff closed their threads and told them they were supposed to unpack it and most likely forgot.
bitchass