Ranking
light, your inane posting to get to senior member status is one of the strongest signs of noobery i've seen. I expected better of you...

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
they are not "inane postings" i posted where i did to get the clan on the forums i told smilies that i was going to try to get the clan on the forums more and now i am
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
hooray for my story...this thread is actually of paramount importance, so nothing happening here....carry on!

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
OK... I demand a follow up story... Like with the Elites of the clan and their individual histories
i can try that.
Each story would be epic and awesome, like a personal saga. Hmm...I'll see what i can do.

Exactly how I wanted it. EPIC
Im all for that =D
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
kk. After i finish the next toricomic, I'm going to make a saga story for myself as an example. People can judge from that one what they want to have in their own.

lol, I can be example... I can try writing one? >.> probably not lol
hey, how about, as accompaniment to the personal story, you get a personal emblem and pic, like a personalized portrait?