ES Recruitment Drive
Lol, I'm a Pirate
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
lol ok... Thats not how I meant it... it's just how lord edited it so... lol I guess w/e
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
realized the slight error. made a change. carry on.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Awww man, pirates are win
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
and you say im dumb he cant even put words in the right order

GRAMMER
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Grammar

:P

and wtf blood. He just misunderstood MY version of it
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post
and you say im dumb he cant even put words in the right order

GRAMMER

umm....it wasn't a grammar error. it was just that the order of the words suggested that Hero and Poop were pirates as well. The sentence itself was grammatically correct. As an aside, don't try and criticize people on matters of language and then mispell "grammar" it just makes you look more retarded.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
hay get off my back im just tryin to sorta "get back at ya" for calling me stupid
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Warhammer40k f**king rocks. i would so want to join this clan just cause its the inquisition (:
Last edited by Lightningkid; Jan 20, 2008 at 02:21 AM.
lol, this thread hasn't seen action in a long time, but I'm gonna add some more stuff soon.
-----
btw, Anesthetik, dreadnoughts are win.