Ranking
I agree with anesthetik.
Warhammer 40k rocks!
I never thought there's a official clan at Toribash with Warhammer fans
I WANT TO JOIN11111 :P
The Founding of the Officio Assassinorum
To mark the merger of Inq and Ark, I have composed this story.

The Founding of the Officio Assassinorum

As the Inquisitors ventured across the galaxy, expunging evil wherever it lurked, they happened upon a mysterious group. On a routine extermination assault, the Inquisitors arrived to find their target already silenced. Autopsy revealed assassination as the most likely cause of death. With this thin lead the Inquisitors sought out these like-minded killers. Journeying into the Mountains of Arkane Fog, Lord_Inquisitor and Lightningkid were confronted by a cult, the same one responsible for killing the heretic. They had trained in various disciplines of the killing arts and sought to rid the galaxy of all who opposed mankind. Negotiations followed as the two groups realized their shared interest and decided to form an alliance. And thus the Officio Assassinorum was born. The leader of these secret killers, named Hyperviper after his incredible lethality, was brought into the fold of the Inquisition’s leaders as Head Assassin and emissary to the Lords of the Inquisition. This branch of the Inquisition now hunts in the shadows, removing obstacles to Humanity’s dominion at the tips of poisoned blades and hidden weapons.
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; Apr 15, 2008 at 02:03 AM.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
add something about Pirate or something.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well