Ranking
im going to say 1 week trail and if you do good then your in
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
I'm agreeing with that. But I'm also wanting you to improve with grammar and such.

Actually, I kinda wish everybody was using proper grammar on here.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Ok sorry my bad im writing with a cast on my right hand so im using my left but it takes me a while because my left hand isnt as good without my right
Delaid is the best mod ever :D
Sorry foe bring inactive, It's just that my mom have been on the computer all day ...Anyways welcome to the clan Nino and this clan is more active now then when i joined...I told u that I am very helpful ...arby please can u apply...
Originally Posted by OrangeAid View Post
Ok sorry my bad im writing with a cast on my right hand so im using my left but it takes me a while because my left hand isnt as good without my right

Hey no problem. I'll check out those replays a bit later here.

Originally Posted by mageer View Post
Yep sorry. I will use better grammar on here

Thanks mageer. It helps make our whole DSC more organized as a whole, so thanks.
League of Legends NA: Locus
That is no problem. The replays are pretty decent, and hey! I still need a teacher for how to make replays.
-----
so about this fourm event. we need to think of something that need close to no skill so its fair. Not something like an art event because some people would be at an extreame diss advantage. it could be something fun like a fourm scavenger hunt or such.
Last edited by mageer; Sep 12, 2011 at 03:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
I can tell you how to make replays...First u finish the match then u press the F letter.Then u give your replay a name.Plus i can't do an art event and how can we do a scavenger hunt?
-----
Usercard: http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php
Last edited by poop12345; Sep 12, 2011 at 04:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hey guys what do u say if we make a youtube video?
ask someone to look at our replays and make the vid...
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~