Toribash
Like Zeto said, opener was really unique. I didn't mind the contracted arm to be honest.

You had a cool flip, and you pimp slapped uke's pecs which I thought was funny.

The decap could have been better though. But that triple core made up for it, it was a bit messy, but great nonetheless.

cool pose is cool.

Good job.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I like unique openers, but this was too stiff. Pretty nice pec punch there, nothing to say about it.
Grab was well placed but I would've excpected a boom with that kick. Never the less, the smoothness was nice.
4dm boom was amazing, the way you get booms is just really good.
The pec dm with the foot was nice, but you could've used the self damage for a better purpose, like dm'ing that crotch with the foot.
Pretty legit replay, good job.
Well, pretty unique style of replay, I really liked how you keep spinning though.
The dm's was actually really nice, I Loved the decap, it looked really fast and clean. Still didn't like how you ghosted your arm before the decap.
Pose maybe could be done better a bit
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
<ManlyPotato> penis
<pusga> i think i'll make up one myself
Attached Files
asdf2.rpl (284.3 KB, 48 views)
oh yeah
I dont like the arm movement in the opener.
Cool combo from first punch to skeet and nice crotchboom.
I like how you transitioned from the skeet to the grab.
The movements you did to the pose looked bad and the leg you had contracted looked silly.
'u'
best rpl
-----
also as the promise breaker i am behold my supreme -30 oblivion watch out
Attached Files
pusga - FOG.rpl (222.5 KB, 53 views)
pusga - lol.rpl (154.9 KB, 44 views)
Last edited by pusga; May 3, 2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah
Well, FOG was pretty damn good.
Not a fan of the opener but the next few dms had speed and flow, it was grea tthough. The way how you keep spinning the upper body of uke was amazing and unique. I'm afraid the grab kill the flow but you didn't do that. The grab wasn't kill the flow and the next boom was quite fast and destructive.
So good job.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
FOG's last hit was killer. Best dm hit I've seen lately.

lol felt like a parody to -30, but a good one at that, I was really surprised with your cork-thingy x) [personal advice: don't do it often or it might change your style deeply]
also, come at me bro
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
The way you played with uke's upper body was nice, and that boom at the end was pretty good. I like how uke's arm seemingly disintegrated while you swished it in the air.

lol was a pleasant surprise, knowing the style of your replay making. The tricks didn't look bad at all, though stiff at some points, it didn't look bad.
Fog replay. Aaah the ending.

Anyways, opener is just like most of your openers. Quite random but it gets you the speed and flow that you want.
The constant dms on uke looks fine but it's nothing special.
However, the replay gets great when you start playing with uke's torso and the last hit is amazing.
Just, amazing.
Pose could be alot better.
'u'