ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
Won 3?

FFS I've won more Silver 1 games in a row and can't get a rank up.

Oh well, I'll just keep hanging with folks who don't have any clue what they are doing.

I won 2 against S2s
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
I won 2 against S2s

If you're playing against s2's as an s1 then you're quite close to ranking up. I played like 8-9 games against s2's before ranking up.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by Text View Post
If you're playing against s2's as an s1 then you're quite close to ranking up. I played like 8-9 games against s2's before ranking up.

yeah, if you start playing with unranked you should start to worry then
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
yeah, if you start playing with unranked you should start to worry then

Actually I play with unranked quite a bit in s2. Unrankeds can be anywhere if they're good enough. When you're not ranked they play you against whatever rank they think you are, not just s1 so its totally fine to be playing with and against unranked people. It just means mm think's that they're around your level.
Last edited by Text; Feb 9, 2015 at 09:16 AM.

Originally Posted by Text View Post
Actually I play with unranked quite a bit in s2. Unrankeds can be anywhere if they're good enough. When you're not ranked they play you against whatever rank they think you are, not just s1 so its totally fine to blaying with and against unranked people. It just means mm think's that they're around your level.

meh i suppose it's just a sign of deranking for the lower section of silvers most of the time
-----
made 6 dollars off a sticker, and bought more keys, lost all the profit gg gabe
Last edited by BANG; Feb 9, 2015 at 03:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You'd probably never rank up once in silver pit. There's always a 80% chance you'll be picked with different skilled people. "Playing with better people as you go" my ass.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
You'd probably never rank up once in silver pit. There's always a 80% chance you'll be picked with different skilled people. "Playing with better people as you go" my ass.

Nah if you can't rank up in silver you're just not good enough. The other team has to play with silvers as well and if you're consistently better than the others in your rank then you'll rank up. Additionally, the skill difference in the higher silvers is not nearly as much as the skill difference in higher ranks especially DMG.

P.S: Who said "playing with better people as you go?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I properly set up an irc channel if you guys want to hang out there and talk about cool fun cs:go stuff.

Go to the toribash web browser IRC client to the channel #csgo here or use your own client and "/join #csgo"
Last edited by Text; Feb 9, 2015 at 09:17 AM.

pft csgo lounge is pretty dangerous

went ahead and created a trade there, and only got 3 phishing links sent to me.
cage the gargoyle
I get those every day, just block all users with private profile and inventory. (lvl 0).