ES Recruitment Drive
Hello, my name is Cold
invite me to ur fuckin clen
Thank you for your time.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
^Hes in
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Hello my name is Collin I'm 14 and I want to join this clan because I've seen a lot of you members fight and they are really good and nice so I respect them and your clan. The mods that I'm good at is judo, mushu, wushu, abd, akido, greykido, judo frac lenshu, lighting Lenshu, and rkmma. I can contribute to this clan with clan wars and the bank. the hobbies I do outside of toribash is play football,basketball and draw. Hope you like my application and hope you let me in your clan. Alpha
I put so much time and effort into it... damn you Winver... DAMN YOUUU
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
hello, im nir5566
my favorite mod is judo, but I'm pretty much good at anything with dq, abd, judo, ..., not mushu, I'm decent at tk, and I'm pretty good at greykido, and those are my mod specialties. i play a lot so i do have some experience, even though I'm mostly an sp player, i transfer a lot of techniques to mp. my real life hobbies include hip hop dancing, parkour, and hanging out with friends. Alpha

REPLAYS
Attached Files
wow.rpl (57.6 KB, 2 views)
mushu.rpl (95.7 KB, 1 views)
mushu2.rpl (95.7 KB, 2 views)
yesssss.rpl (156.8 KB, 2 views)