Toribash
Original Post
Opinions? (Spar Replay)
So, I'm not necessarily a beginner to Toribash, but this is definitely my first spar with anyone other than Uke. ( not counting Aikido matches etc). But I wanted to know what you guys thought! Awesome? Not too bad? Shitty? Let me know.
Attached Files
First Spar.rpl (1.08 MB, 25 views)
That was nice considering it was your first spar but it says it was uke you were fighting? ( try to grab less and try to maintain balance) this was better then my first spar i can say that dont give up keep going get better then you are now and strive!!!
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
Avoid to use grabs during your spars, that fuck both flows, you can't predict what will going on and you aren't able to do nice moves in these conditions.
In general, the sparring try to replicate real fights, don't stuck into your opponent during the whole spar, it is awkward and bad looking. Try to keep a bit distance from your opponent, like in real life.
Focus first your balance and the quality of moves instead of spamming hits that ruin the replay.

Anyway, not bad for a first attempt and for a brown belt. Keep going on, things will come step by step.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Mocucha, that's some pretty damn good CnC gotta say.
I haven't looked at the replay yet, but it seems to be pretty good from what I've heard.
Oh god it's a clusterfuck. As mocucha said, never grab. I can't give you cnc because I don't know what the hell is going on.
Glimpsed
My first spar was looking even more weird than it was
+good try of using the terrain,
-focused on getting big score (which isn't defining the quality of spar replay)
-grabs...

currently my spar skills aren't rly big. i was a total noob before watching mocucha's tutorial. it realy helps.

overall: it wasn't so bad for a first spar. keep practicing!
Allways think before you say...
...your EVERY word can be your last -_-