ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Highest Gravity Survived Without Dismemberment
nowwwwwww yes guys.

I made it. Somethings are same (just the opener) but i change a lot of things. So hard to me.

-850. Is valid.
Attached Files
-850 gravity survived.rpl (69.0 KB, 22 views)
You can't go into the replay, edit it in notepad, and say that it's valid.
While you can go in frame by frame and see if there are no DMs, this is not a fool proof technique to determine its validity. Because all you did was change the gravity, all of the POS lines in notepad are the same as in my -820. However, this may not be true if you started from scratch.
Also, I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to use my opener at all, so...
-----
3) No stealing
Taking an outstanding record and editing it to improve it won't get you the record. If you want to break it, you have to make it from scratch.

rip
Last edited by peep; Mar 15, 2016 at 12:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
previously known as Lopsin
first 9 frames of lopsin's replay and your replay are the exact same

sorry no stealing dude
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
I don't steal the replays. I use the opener only.

Is more, the only thing that i did was, edit in notpad the Lopsin replay and put -850 and laterales edit the replay.

I just use the opener. The other shit was made by me. Using the opener isn't steal the replay.
The rules clearly say you have to make it from scratch.
If this counts as backseat moderating i'll delete it, but I'm just tired of this guy trying to steal my shit and get away with it. Also, I clearly explained that, because the only thing you changed in notepad was the gravity, the replay is invalid.
Damn
previously known as Lopsin
Originally Posted by SrBognanno View Post
I don't steal the replays. I use the opener only.

Still is stealing, looks practically the same as lopsins replay
:)
You don't need my opinion, Nearly is a Local Moderator here as well. His word is as good as mine.

As for the record, Lopsin is correct, you can't just edit the gravity line in notepad. You also can't steal peoples openers for this since the the replay is basically one giant opener.