Ranking
Keep it up m8.
And anyone wanna create bet server or tourney server ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

mind inviting Jinje back.
he says he is sorry Kyle.
-----
and make more opener challenges pls!
Last edited by Turbocharge; Dec 2, 2016 at 01:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ill look into the opener challenge stuff.
Also fixed the tmobank stuff with fear, kyle.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Can't take a break from Toribash while day after tomorrow is my final exam.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Sorry guys for inactivy, but i'll have final exam in next few days so yeah.
Although i played some games and hangout occasionally.
But i'll be back and make our clan flourish.
Best regards
About me, and modmaking!
I started modmaking 3-4 months ago, i've been making mods the majority of the time since I came back to tb, I decided that it would would be my absolute main focus, I was going to be serious about this, so when I made my first mod I knew I wanted to make a really good first impression,my first mod hezkfootballstadium was created. It took me over 6 hours and every thing went according to plan, I decided to release it and got only good feedback, i made another and
it ended up being a mod people acually played, I started to improve alot, and made many more mods until I met Odlov, and Dashsora I started talking about my mod ideas, and things I was making at the time... Odlov, and Dashsora invited me to Tmu, This is when I realised I could do more with my talent.
I wanted to make a mod requesting shop, so i went to support to ask where I should put this shop, and if it was allowed. Then Sassy, and Icky reccomended making an ESmodsquad application. so that I did! I still dont know if it has been accepted or not but i hope it has! - HezK
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU